• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thromb

Reaction score

Received the Vass Alt Wiens from the psycho markdown sale. Pretty sweet! (also got one of those olive suede Eisenhowers, which are downright insane)

I happened to be wearing some Rivet Chinos while trying them on today (although these days I seem to be wearing EP pants about 9.8 out of 10 days):

Great Alt Wiens and great pickup. I picked up a pair several months ago when they first went on sale. they're one of my favorite pairs.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That racing green flannel is great. I have the sport coats, shirts, and shoes to match. But, what color tie would you guys wear with those pants? I'm struggling with ideas.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm eyeing those racing greens too. Because I need more green trousers...

From all the talk probably need to buy sooner rather than later.

But here's what I'm thinking because I'm contrary and interested in a slightly wider leg for aesthetic reasons. I'm thinking of ordering up a size 36 vs 34 Walt or going with a Rudy for these. Rudy 34 might suit well though, so I may try that, since I think it would not require any extra tailoring, unless I wanted to have the thigh taken in.

Just thinking out loud...

Last edited:

aglose

Reaction score
Will the Rudy fit be MTO only or will it be stocked eventually?

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In case you were wondering what the MTO keystone sartorial cutaway collar looks like.

Caine in navy hopsack
MTO keystone fit in navy pinstripe
Not pictured - Dove gray hopsack trousers

Trying to channel my inner Seahawk.

OlafG

Reaction score
Oh wow. The EPLA Speckled chambray is all sold out, in every size? Do you expect to get a restock of this? Bad move to sleep on that one it seems.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh wow. The EPLA Speckled chambray is all sold out, in every size? Do you expect to get a restock of this? Bad move to sleep on that one it seems.

he answered this just 1 page back. yes they are on order.

Last edited:

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did I mentioned I love Kamigata? It's freaking insane piece. Lots of compliments from business partners lol. Very casual Friday, cross hatch Kami and indigo dyed pique tee.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics