• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
11 Aug @Styleforumnet I justed talked to @EPAULET about a #Carmina boot special for the forum. Details to follow.

13 Aug ‏@Styleforumnet In case people missed it, we will be doing a collaboration with @EPAULET and Carmina to make a boot for holiday. Stay tuned.

< /hype >

Last edited:

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Noob here who learned about Epaulet recently and just bought my first pair of pants via the site 10 minutes ago. (was on sale)

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-596/Tapered-Rudy-Trouser-Chambray/Detail

I went through and read a bit about the sizing of their trousers and hope it works out. (bought size 30, which is what I usually wear)

So much goodness on the site, I'll have to stay tuned and come back when I have money.

Last edited:

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From what I've read here, that pair will only be the first of many
biggrin.gif

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Holy ****! This picture is killer. How many cars do you own now?!

haha thanks, and it's just the R32 now, ever since I sold the Fiat earlier this year. It is the 14th car I've owned, though, which for being 29 is probably a lot.
shog[1].gif

the red Miata from the most recent contest photo is my fiancée's.

Last edited:

altmana

Reaction score
Played hooky today from work. I wore my favorite (and now lucky shirt), the mint chambray, and my gunmetal regiment twill's (Sorry of the shadowy picture).

Oh and Felix Hernandez threw the Mariner's first ever perfect game!!!

Last edited:

ElDave

Reaction score

haha thanks, and it's just the R32 now, ever since I sold the Fiat earlier this year. It is the 14th car I've owned, though, which for being 29 is probably a lot.
shog%5B1%5D.gif

the red Miata from the most recent contest photo is my fiancée's.

:slayer: from a MKIV R32 owner.

Lifeson22

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Any plans to do a navy pindot shirt for this fall/winter (similar to the flannel one last year)?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics