• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It's my last name too...
If I didn't live in SoCal, I'd have so much Harris tweed.
Oh man, especially these days... how is it so hot outside right now? This is the Summer weather that we never got for half the Summer.

If anyone is somewhere freezing cold, then my apologies that I keep shooting videos with sleeveless dresses and birkenstocks but we might as well be living on the equator in the daytime over here.

I am about to make my first Epaulet purchase, can't keep staying on the sidelines with the dusty rose tweed anymore... Fingers crossed everything fits!
Thank you for providing such interesting material options.
Thank you so much! You're going to love this Dusty Rose suit, we'll be able to ship today!

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh man, especially these days... how is it so hot outside right now?
It's an especially bad day today.
Scattered clouds, and chilly when the sun is hidden so I left the house today wearing your Doyle-Sashiko-Pumice wash and it felt perfect.
As soon as the sun peeks around the cloud, it's miserable hot.

Edit: I mean the weather, not the jacket. This thing looks incredible on me.

Last edited:

Chylo

Reaction score
Oh man, especially these days... how is it so hot outside right now? This is the Summer weather that we never got for half the Summer.

If anyone is somewhere freezing cold, then my apologies that I keep shooting videos with sleeveless dresses and birkenstocks but we might as well be living on the equator in the daytime over here.

Thank you so much! You're going to love this Dusty Rose suit, we'll be able to ship today!
What's the best way to contact you? I have an issue with my order. Thanks.

Edit: Just got a response. Thanks Eva.

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am about to make my first Epaulet purchase, can't keep staying on the sidelines with the dusty rose tweed anymore... Fingers crossed everything fits!
Thank you for providing such interesting material options.

Congrats on having the greatest avatar in Styleforum history. One of my all time favorite films.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yes! Probably my all time favourite film, too!
I'll check it out!

Honestly, after a lot of thought and consideration, I'm pretty sure that "Boogie Nights" is my favorite film.

I can't love it any more than I do. What an amazing soundtrack as well. But up for seeing some things which could contend for that title.

MV5BYWExYzk1OWItMGZkMS00NjQ0LWFhMDItMDA0MjY5ZTkzNmY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0MzQwMjgz._V1_QL75_UY281_CR31,0,500,281_.jpg

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Definitely need more Harris Tartan shants in my closet for the 2 months I need winter weight shorts in socal. Broke out the flannels last week and then it was friggin 82 degrees yesterday. :/

If you ever run across some more Harris Tartan tweeds in crazy patterns, lemme know. ;)

Van504

Reaction score
IMG_0491.jpeg

Here’s a throwback. It’s the suede bomber from maybe 7-8 years ago. It’s a little loose nowadays but I’m embracing the look. I missed out on the ghost suede at the time and regret it. I also have a black leather sample that made it to the sample sale a little bit after.

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 2087487
Here’s a throwback. It’s the suede bomber from maybe 7-8 years ago. It’s a little loose nowadays but I’m embracing the look. I missed out on the ghost suede at the time and regret it. I also have a black leather sample that made it to the sample sale a little bit after.
I just broke out the ghost suede yesterday!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads