• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got two more pics of Summertime Individualized makeups. I can't say enough good things about the Ivory Seersucker, it's absolutely perfect and a great alternative to the usual white poplin or oxford shirt

You can order them here and use the code madras15 by end of day 7/23 to save 15%!!

Ivory Seersucker.jpg
Tangerine Micrograph.jpg

Racing Green

Reaction score
If crew neck sweatshirts are in the offing I'll be down for old school heather grey. Have a few already but my all time fav is a 10-year-old LL Bean sweatshirt that has seen better days.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
EPAULET X OVERT SKINCARE FIT CONTEST NEXT WEEK

Hey guys,

Quick heads up, I'm going to partner with my friend Rory @Overt on an Epaulet fit contest beginning Monday. We'll have more info this weekend but basically:

1. They'll be a new thread for photo submissions

2. We'd like to get recent fit photos, particularly how you're styling things with quarantine and work from home

3. It can feature Epaulet garments purchased at anytime

4. Overt will supply the prizes, and they'll be a few hundred $$ worth of skincare to win

5. Rory will choose the first and second place winners. They'll also be a winner chosen completely at random. So even if you're not the best photographer, you still have a chance to win by submitting.

That's really it! Feel free to get a jump on things this weekend if you're wearing some Epaulet gear. We'll definitely be looking for recent Spring-Summer photographs, although it's fine if the Epaulet goods that are featured are older than that. I'm really excited for this, and hopefully it's something we can do regularly. As you guys probably know, I'm skilled at talking about fit contests, but less skilled at actually doing them.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just popped in to say hi, friends. I haven't worn anything other than t shirts and gym shorts for months now, so I haven't been through in some time with anything to post.

Hope everyone is healthy and happy!

Overt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
EPAULET X OVERT SKINCARE FIT CONTEST NEXT WEEK

Hey guys,

Quick heads up, I'm going to partner with my friend Rory @Overt on an Epaulet fit contest beginning Monday. We'll have more info this weekend but basically:

1. They'll be a new thread for photo submissions

2. We'd like to get recent fit photos, particularly how you're styling things with quarantine and work from home

3. It can feature Epaulet garments purchased at anytime

4. Overt will supply the prizes, and they'll be a few hundred $$ worth of skincare to win

5. Rory will choose the first and second place winners. They'll also be a winner chosen completely at random. So even if you're not the best photographer, you still have a chance to win by submitting.

That's really it! Feel free to get a jump on things this weekend if you're wearing some Epaulet gear. We'll definitely be looking for recent Spring-Summer photographs, although it's fine if the Epaulet goods that are featured are older than that. I'm really excited for this, and hopefully it's something we can do regularly. As you guys probably know, I'm skilled at talking about fit contests, but less skilled at actually doing them.

We are thrilled to do this giveaway! Excited to see what you guys come up with in terms of Epaulet fits ?

espen

Reaction score
Love everything Hertling has been doing, but yeesh, they are having a rough go of it. The community has NOT been kind to those folks lately. Feels like everyone has complaints.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Love everything Hertling has been doing, but yeesh, they are having a rough go of it. The community has NOT been kind to those folks lately. Feels like everyone has complaints.

Yeah he's had about the most challenging year that a factory owner could have. There's lot of legitimate gripes to have with lateness and communication problems, but honestly.. he's got 14 people there who have done this stuff for years and would have no job at all if they closed. I keep sticking with him for that reason. The product is late AF, but still very good, and luckily most customers have been understanding.

I'm definitely looking forward to getting all of this stuff and finally fulfilling these orders. Thanks to everyone on here who's been patient with us.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just popped in to say hi, friends. I haven't worn anything other than t shirts and gym shorts for months now, so I haven't been through in some time with anything to post.

Hope everyone is healthy and happy!
I feel ya brother - I went from an insane pace with a ton of travel to... here...

But hope the crew in this thread is doing well!

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can understand why people would be upset with late orders, but I will say that Hertling has made more clothing in my closet than any other manufacturer and I genuinely cannot remember a time that I was disappointed. I'm definitely on board with them for as long as they are around.

slows2k

Reaction score
Hey Eva, we talked a bit back about the possibility of the return of the Epaulet trucker jacket, but in sashiko fabric. Any word on if this might happen this F/W? Planning my purchases to the extent I can...

AHS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologies as I trust this has been asked and answered many times before: is your Doyle jacket size the same as your suit jacket size? Living in San Francisco, I suspect I would wear a Doyle over a layer or two.

Thanks in advance for your responses,

AHS

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics