• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
@Epaulet FYI that I ran into some odd behavior on the website just now. After I assembled a shirt w/ MoP buttons and clicked through to my cart it said that MoP buttons were out of stock and removed the 2nd item from my cart. Now it looks like this:

1611789824540.png

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet FYI that I ran into some odd behavior on the website just now. After I assembled a shirt w/ MoP buttons and clicked through to my cart it said that MoP buttons were out of stock and removed the 2nd item from my cart. Now it looks like this:

View attachment 1544211

THANK YOU for posting that! All fixed from my side, should work without a hitch.

That's going to make up insanely good as a short sleeve shirt BTW.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet - Has there been a shipment of stuff from RTC that's arrived? Even if my stuff isn't in there I'm anxious to see/hear how the stuff is turning out.

Yup! We got four pairs of beautiful moleskin trousers, I'm going to post up some images shortly. So wonderful to see this stuff rolling in.

It's going to take a bit to get everyone's orders, but I'm confident that we'll nail it all in the next 4-6 weeks. And we can get ready to do a proper Spring round in late March. By then, most of the factory staff should have vax shots if they want it, they'll be more familiar with our shapes and patterns, and everything will be moving more quickly and smoothly.

banjozombie

Reaction score
I haven't received a reply regarding my return (I emailed and DM'd). Unless otherwise directed, I'm going to mail it back to the Pullman Lane address with my Order #.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup! We got four pairs of beautiful moleskin trousers, I'm going to post up some images shortly. So wonderful to see this stuff rolling in.

It's going to take a bit to get everyone's orders, but I'm confident that we'll nail it all in the next 4-6 weeks. And we can get ready to do a proper Spring round in late March. By then, most of the factory staff should have vax shots if they want it, they'll be more familiar with our shapes and patterns, and everything will be moving more quickly and smoothly.
Eh, don't know how well vaccinations are going in California, but it's pretty bad over here. For New York City, I think the estimate for getting all of the first two groups vaccinated, the latter of which is 65 years old +, for those that want it, is estimated at something like 14 weeks from now.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't received a reply regarding my return (I emailed and DM'd). Unless otherwise directed, I'm going to mail it back to the Pullman Lane address with my Order #.

Thanks, DM'd you back, no problem on that exchange

Eh, don't know how well vaccinations are going in California, but it's pretty bad over here. For New York City, I think the estimate for getting all of the first two groups vaccinated, the latter of which is 65 years old +, for those that want it, is estimated at something like 14 weeks from now.

Oh things are equally disorganized here in LA, believe me.

But RTC is in Rochester, so their situation is a little bit different. They count as essential manufacturing as they make military uniforms alongside custom menswear. I do think they'll have access to the shots pretty soon

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh things are equally disorganized here in LA, believe me.

But RTC is in Rochester, so their situation is a little bit different. They count as essential manufacturing as they make military uniforms alongside custom menswear. I do think they'll have access to the shots pretty soon

Now I want to look in my old service and dress uniforms and see if I can figure out who made those.

About 18 years ago when the Marines first developed the digital camouflage uniforms (the USMC was first and IIRC, actually took the Army to court for some copyright infringement when they started using digital patterns... the various branches can be very particular, protective, and prideful of their uniforms) one of the first contracts for manufacturing was giving to American Apparel so some of my uniforms were probably coming from the same factories where Dov Charney was harassing models and employees. Seemed like an odd fit...

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey Eva,

could you update me about order #50649? I emailed a week or two ago.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Hi @Epaulet are the Spring Casual fabrics going live today?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @Epaulet are the Spring Casual fabrics going live today?

Yup, later tonight I'll be working on it and getting it online. Meant to do it today, but we just attacked shipping like crazy. Got out nearly 115 Sashiko garment preorders.

So tomorrow morning will be:

1) Spring Casual fabrics, which will include four older Japanese Madras fabrics at $165.75 after the discount. Just to have some less expensive options alongside the Thomas Mason goods.

2) Rivet Chinos in Steel Moss Sashiko.. which are insanely boss.

3) Heavyweight T-Shirts in Black, Gunmetal, Chestnut, and Ultraviolet. We ran 12-16 units of each color. The more niche colors (looking at you Ultraviolet) won't be offered again, so grab your size quickly if you dig it.

And speaking of colors.... check out how these Kamigatas and Rivets made up:

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.