• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fairlynerdy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^I actually bought this yesterday, and Peter helped size me for it. It's literally the perfect suede bomber. It was my first visit in person to the Epaulet shop and the experience was very pleasant.

Also, raise your hands for a Boston trunk show. Adele and Peter seemed receptive to the idea as long as there is enough interest.

Hand raised.

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up my haul from Individualized today! Pics dont really do it justice since I just have a cellphone camera. Left to right starting at the front: Navy Bengal with Artisan Collar, Imperial Broadcloth with Point Colar, Royale Oxford with Widespread Buttondown, Sicilian Lime Green with Band, and Albini Orange Multicheck with Artisan as well. These are seriously sick shirts. I really want to pick up the other Albini Multicheck for my next order as well.I will say I was expecting the checks to be a bit broader but I love it as it is; and I think the narrower checks help to keep it dressier looking.

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might end up turning the lime green into a short-sleeve, I think the factory put someone else's cuffs on it, since they are mitered and I ordered regular, and they have someone else's monogram haha.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[quote name="Epaulet"

@CanadaCal
 not yet on those, but we received our first delivery of $95 Somelos Oxfords. You guys are going to love them! 

[/quote]

I hope operators are standing by to take my order!

cyclohexane

Reaction score
Editing at the airport wearing Epaulet x Alden Natural CXL alt weins.

248a494b993e909b89229c2be9174d65.jpg

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Horsehide trainers arrived - fantastic
22592a61b2f4a2476fbc5a72847f14c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Reason #127 of why I love Epaulet:

I recently bought the Black Poplin Dress shirt that was in the sale section. I receive my shipping notification, and leave it to Epaulet to appropriately (and maybe prophetically) name the SKU for the shirt Glenn Danzig. What company does this?

It's these little things why I continue to come back over and over again. Amazing, well made clothing, the best shoe game in the world, and the humor and wit. Well done Mike and team, well done.

@AmericanThirst haha, thanks for posting this. I really appreciate the kind words! And kudos for finding a shot of Danzig in an actual black woven shirt!

So, there is a story behind this. As an account, you can order shirts through Individualized as either custom or ready-made. Custom shirts have no size tags and ready-made will be tagged "S,M,L,XL"

Now, there's no rational reason for this, but ready-made shirts cost $5 more to produce. It's the same exact thing, but with a size tag. Even our rep has no idea why, but them's the rules. You guys know that I'm always trying to maximize value for price, so I asked "What if I submit custom orders with fake names? I'll just have one customer order a bunch of shirts and we'll put them on the rack?"

This was an acceptable way to subvert the pricing surcharge. But I needed names for these custom guys. So I went with Ronnie James Dio for Small, Ian Curtis for Medium, and Glenn Danzig for Large. I thought that it was hilarious!

Well, what was hilarious to me proved confusing as hell to both the staff and the in-store customers. So we still order some stock shirts with fake names, but they're more bland and to-the-point like "Sam Small" and "Marty Medium." But I love that you guys got a kick out of it! Let me just toss this out there:

0.jpg

"Three Liter Bottle of Mountain-Deeuahh" gets me every time!

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just want to say EP's customer service is top notch as always. My Sicilian Lime green linen shirt came with different cuffs than what i'd ordered including someone else's monogram JLM. But Mike ended up discounting the shirt for me since its sold out. It's not a big deal either since I'm just going to keep the sleeves rolled up. Every other shirt was perfect though! SO in closing I apologize to JLM if he's on here for stealing his cuff, and Mike said to tell people it stands for John Lovin' Mellencamp.
rotflmao.gif

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@AmericanThirst haha, thanks for posting this. I really appreciate the kind words! And kudos for finding a shot of Danzig in an actual black woven shirt! So, there is a story behind this. As an account, you can order shirts through Individualized as either custom or ready-made. Custom shirts have no size tags and ready-made will be tagged "S,M,L,XL" Now, there's no rational reason for this, but ready-made shirts cost $5 more to produce. It's the same exact thing, but with a size tag. Even our rep has no idea why, but them's the rules. You guys know that I'm always trying to maximize value for price, so I asked "What if I submit custom orders with fake names? I'll just have one customer order a bunch of shirts and we'll put them on the rack?" This was an acceptable way to subvert the pricing surcharge. But I needed names for these custom guys. So I went with Ronnie James Dio for Small, Ian Curtis for Medium, and Glenn Danzig for Large. I thought that it was hilarious! Well, what was hilarious to me proved confusing as hell to both the staff and the in-store customers. So we still order some stock shirts with fake names, but they're more bland and to-the-point like "Sam Small" and "Marty Medium." But I love that you guys got a kick out of it! Let me just toss this out there: "Three Liter Bottle of Mountain-Deeuahh" gets me every time!
Love how Dio is the small. (He and Danzig were actually the same height.) As someone who's between a medium and small, I like the idea that I'm half Dio half Joy Division.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member