• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kwanon

Reaction score
No problem - just drop me a line at [email protected] if you want to add cargo pockets and we can invoice you for them separately. That will be $15 if you want to add pockets to both legs or $8 to add one to a single leg.

The measurement charts up on the product pages (Here) are accurate. The new rivets are .5" higher in the rise - measured from the top if the waist band to the crotch seam.
Thanks!

EP Sam

Reaction score
This fabric is totally out of control - End 66: Grey Corduroy Flannel
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

vimeo_logo.png

Last edited:

EP Sam

Reaction score
This is my favorite of the linens we've got on offer - End 98: Supreme Natural Indigo Linen. Linen is typically a costly fabric but we're able to offer it at the same price as our standard cottons here ($150) so this is a great opportunity to stock up on warm weather chinos.

vimeo_logo.png

Last edited:

Racing Green

Reaction score
Platinum stubby linen EFF rivet ordered for an August wedding in Transylvania of all places. Going to be 95 degrees and I'm going to need a lot of linen!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Where exactly does watching videos of fabric bolts place on the continuum of Internet lunacy?

Where ever that is, that is where I am.

nod[1].gif

@FrankCowperwood haha, we're right there alongside you.

I hope that my Long Island accent didn't make you think our sale is narrated by Billy Joel.

The factory is closing down, so we've got to head out. We've got about 20 more videos to post tomorrow, I'll put in a link to everyone once it's live. Thanks again for the orders today everyone!

Todd V

Reaction score
I think I'm getting either Butterscotch Check, Mocha Speckle or Grey Lavender Glen Plaid.... one, not three.

litos

Reaction score
First time ordering mto ends for friends, went with Mocha Speckle pretty excited about it! Was wondering how casual could one get with this fabric?

MSchapiro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I'm getting either Butterscotch Check, Mocha Speckle or Grey Lavender Glen Plaid.... one, not three.
I have the Mocha and Grey. Both great. Grey is actually office appropriate. Mocha is cool and gets a lot of compliments, but also has a strong orange component to it. My favorite fall pant. Soft and comfy, but I think the grey wins out for comfy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads