• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, missed te cream/goldenrod. A lot of people must have picked it up after getting swayed by Mike's review. I'm still not 100% sure I can get the fit to work for me, next time I'm up in NYC I'll have to try on a Napoli in-store before I get something MTO.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today my favourite LBM and moss ducks

EEE32403-F18F-4A34-8928-74246EFB78B1-2574-000002CF7F1E9DE8_zps1d4f9e90.jpg

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score
I think I grabbed the last cream/goldenrod SC last night. First time I went through Paypal to pay for it, it said it has sold out. But the pre-order for it was still on the website, so I tried it again and the payment went through. After that the pre-order disappeared from the website. I'm not sure if I actually got the last slot. I guess we'll see.

stlms3

Reaction score
Ah man that sweater blazer looks great... I can totally see one in my future... Any other teaser shots of fall winter line? Especially the quilted vest? :)

jt2gt

Reaction score
If someone got the Epaulet Taupe Linen blend pants that went last night on ebay and they don't work out...let me know (or if you have anything in 31-32 you want to move). Wanted them but missed it. Damn.

neutrino

Reaction score
Maiden voyage of the golden/blue shirt from the latest FF. Tried to put something together for our first anniversary with the lady.
Also present: grey oxford cloth chinos and Alden navy LWB with candy cane laces thrown into the mix, AE navy belt

zinc2162

Reaction score
I got a pair of Walt Olive Sanded Canvas a while back and finally got them hemmed. I have been thinking about what to wear it with. This is probably my first pair with some light green tone to it. Any suggestions?? A white OCBD and navy blue sport coat?

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a pair of Walt Olive Sanded Canvas a while back and finally got them hemmed. I have been thinking about what to wear it with. This is probably my first pair with some light green tone to it. Any suggestions?? A white OCBD and navy blue sport coat?
That color pretty much works with anything IMO....

Abecedarian

Reaction score
^ Agreed. I have these pants and find them as wearable as any khaki color. They're superb with blues, whites an pinks.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rudy pre-order trousers got delivered today - navy Irish linen and grey hopsack. Can't wait to get home and try them on! This is my first try with going up a size from 33 to 34. I'll definitely need the waist taken in, but the thigh and seat should hopefully fit perfectly now. I'll have to make sure I can get out to the tailor for alterations this weekend.

Last edited:

jimney

Reaction score
And also: Matt is in the process of officially resurrecting the late, great Epaulet CPO jacket. We're making some tweaks, and just got a final production sample this week! We'll definitely have it for this Fall.

This is number one on my wishlist for cold weather. Can you go into any details on the tweaks or timing?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cchristopher