• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS15

soqueriaterum

Reaction score
Really liked the new fit pics on The Bureau. Seems this season's Bush shirt is shorter.

cookinbap

Reaction score
35 degrees heat. I'm guessing from you asking that it won't be so cool in that heat. As long as the fabric is very thin it should be fine.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ended up skipping the paisley shirt for now in the name of fiscal responsibility. But I did pick up a workaday jacket as a ss compliment to my wool shawl collar jacket. Looking forward to receiving it.

mbaum

Reaction score
Gotta agree with shoreman. TBB usually does a bit of weird but they also do better than that.

For the LA boys, check out Mohawk for another drop of EG, including the elusive Nehru jacket in olive and floral print and the natural linen shop coat. Since they had everything I wanted this season, I am done shopping for everything early.

Also, I think I mentioned before that their Needles and Nonnative is very well selected, as is everything else in the store, The in-store styling is also great. It is becoming my favorite place to shop and it's less than 5 miles from me.

mbaum

Reaction score
Hey, is the tropical wool fabric very thin? Is it wearable in the heat?
it is very thin, extremely lightweight and breathable. I doubt you will find a thinner fabric that EG uses. it is great when it gets warm. It is so light that I always feel I will rip it when I touch it. Of course, it is sturdy.

In heat, I usually wear swim shorts and a cold beer though ...

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score

Anyone pickup the Kalamkari India Print Chauncey Shirt? Comments on fit and fabric? Wondering if it'll go on sale.

Last edited:

tjonesd2

Reaction score

Gotta agree with shoreman. TBB usually does a bit of weird but they also do better than that.

For the LA boys, check out Mohawk for another drop of EG, including the elusive Nehru jacket in olive and floral print and the natural linen shop coat. Since they had everything I wanted this season, I am done shopping for everything early.

Also, I think I mentioned before that their Needles and Nonnative is very well selected, as is everything else in the store, The in-store styling is also great. It is becoming my favorite place to shop and it's less than 5 miles from me. 

Might have to check it out. Have you by chance seen any shirting in the red/green/yellow madras at Mohawk or anywhere around LA?

modual

Reaction score
Looking at getting Fatigue pants, either ripstop from ss15 or nyco reversed sateen from fw14. What fabrics work best with each i.e would a ripstop bedford be too much if wearing ripstop fatigues as well ?

mbaum

Reaction score
Might have to check it out. Have you by chance seen any shirting in the red/green/yellow madras at Mohawk or anywhere around LA?
Uh, I don't think so. But those are the first one I would pass/ overlook anyway - sorry.

SirMeowly

Reaction score

For the LA boys, check out Mohawk for another drop of EG, including the elusive Nehru jacket in olive and floral print

Can someone post a pic of/link to the Nehru jacket? I have no idea what it looks like and apparently am bad at using Google, based on the results I've gotten.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads