• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS 18

Octavian90

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently picked up the EG Workaday Olive Reversed Sateen Utility Jacket in XS and S from Nepenthes NYC (only had a few in stock and they don't allow returns), and turns out the XS fits perfectly. I have a brand new small I would let go at cost if anyone is interested. It's a great jacket that is sold out everywhere!

Link

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the fatigue shorts / pants this season ? I'm a 32" waist and don't know whether get a small or medium. Some retailers are suggesting too size down and others not which is confusing.
Size 32 here and size small fatigue is perfect.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Pretty new to EG. Does Napenthes not have a US online site? I’m trying to find the white watercolor pullover in a medium online

zunker

Reaction score
I have a pair of cord fatigue shorts (from last summer). For me these are the coolest shorts ever made - apart from the fact that cord is actually quite a warm material and so they are actually ill conceived, and on one level slightly ridiculous because of that. Should I sell them on?

xander_horst

Reaction score
I have the cord shorts as well. The corduroy itself isn't heavyweight - I've worn them when its scorching and it didn't get uncomfortable.

blue peter

Reaction score
I have a pair of cord fatigue shorts (from last summer). For me these are the coolest shorts ever made - apart from the fact that cord is actually quite a warm material and so they are actually ill conceived, and on one level slightly ridiculous because of that. Should I sell them on?

sounds like you really like them - don't sell. i agree, they're awesome shorts. love my pair - i got the super short inseam ones from a season ago so get a little more "air flow" to keep things cool, but do see your point. not the best for a scorching day but perfect for upper 70s imho

maregmareg

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've recently received EG Hokas in my true size 10, however my feet is slightly sliding up and down when walking, is this normal for those sneakers?

The upper feels nice and snug, but not too snug, I have a bit of room in my toes but this heel thing is slightly annoying.

Do you think I could size down? Unfortunately half sizes are not available in Europe due to whatever reason.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Indigo and Cotton has 20% off

On another note, how crazy would it to be to buy my third jacket of the season in the waxed cotton...
I just saw that email come through. Thinking about picking up the fatigue shorts. Need Supply still has a few items on sale too which you can stack with the 15 off SF code.

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Right on cue, 30% through Monday. Here's what we picked up this season again:

vQtGmoY.jpg

Work Shirt in Lt. Blue Lt. Weight Cotton Chambray XS > XL $220

J5ledLR.jpg

Work Shirt in Navy/Red/Yellow Big Plaid Madras XS > XL $235

C97ncWW.jpg

Western Shirt in White 100's 2ply Broadcloth S > XL $260

LFlL3mN.jpg

Pop Over BD Shirt in Dk. Navy Big Floral Sheeting S > XL $255

v1dfz9G.jpg

Pop Over BD Shirt in White Watercolor Floral Sheeting XS > XL $255

OgrZTfV.jpg

Camp Shirt in White Tone-On-Tone Dobby Check S > XL $250

69XaZTt.jpg

Bedford Jacket in Dk. H. Grey 7.5oz Twill XS > XL $380

kshNEUZ.jpg

llKVOMf.jpg

Fatigue Pant on Dk. H. Grey 7.5oz Twill XS > XL $270

Txh76wA.jpg

ZApaPtK.jpg

Ground Pant in Dk. Navy Cotton Ripstop 28 > 36 $240

Please call us at (617) 547-2067 or e-mail us at [email protected] / [email protected] with any questions or orders. We have some previous season articles still, but please inquire within on those. Thanks as always and enjoy the long weekend!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads