• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWK in NA that I can recall at the moment

- MAC, iin SF
- Jonathan + Olivia in Toronto
- Mohawk in LA
- French Garment Cleaners in NYC

Last edited:

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
The way I see EG is that they don't want it to be perfect, they embrace the imperfections. They want it relaxed, cosy and casual.

I agree 100% with you , and it's probably why my wardrobe if full of Engineered Garments , because the style fits how I like my clothes , and I'm lucky , because my wife can alter whatever I need.
EG is my favourite brand , and although I don't particularly like the floral stuff , there's plent I do like.
I've got this seasons fatigues , the short parka , and hope to get the Expedition coat too.
AW14 looks very promising too , and I continually try to source older items.
In all of that , it's not just a young mans brand , it's for all ages , which helps as I'm knocking on a bit !
biggrin.gif

alex99

Reaction score
^^speaking of AW14, haven posted a few teaser shots of EG on their buyers log...

FW 2014 is looking promising.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
Just got the short parka in this morning , love it !
not too short , lovely details on it .

JRS1979

Reaction score
FW14 parka looks disappointing in that pic^ Wish I'd grabbed the FW13 version in the Sales now.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yes, I noticed that, but they still f don't have what I'm looking for. Looking for a Chauncey in polka dot, and the matching flower accessory pin, and a khaki ghurka shorts. If anyone comes across one in size 0 or 1, I'd really appreciate it.

I think I saw the chauncey shirt in dark navy with white polka dots at Jack Straw last week, was a size 1.

HelloFello

Reaction score
Thanks Robin, but I've called them before, and they said they didn't get either item. So makes me wonder where you saw it at lol.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
gents , is there a store that stocks EG called sneaker + sports ?
Is it US site ?
can't find it online , any help ?

HelloFello

Reaction score
That's so weird Robin, I called just yesterday, and spoke to l someone named John, and be told me they didn't get it.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bedford is pretty short, can't decide if i should keep.. or size up

Ok got an XL to try on, still can't decide which i like more hah.
The xl is quite roomy, but the proper length.. - help me decide!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads