• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 2012

Lendo

Reaction score
Don't post pics all that much, but I got the USN pants in Reverse Sateen from Jonathan + Olivia yesterday and i'm really liking them. They're cut a little slimmer than the Oxford Fatigues but still a great fit. They're a bit long in the leg, once i get them hemmed i have a feeling i'll be wearing the hell out of them.

lawlercon

Reaction score

Don't post pics all that much, but I got the USN pants in Reverse Sateen from Jonathan + Olivia yesterday and i'm really liking them. They're cut a little slimmer than the Oxford Fatigues but still a great fit. They're a bit long in the leg, once i get them hemmed i have a feeling i'll be wearing the hell out of them.

Lendo, they look great. Dayton shirt, right?

Lendo

Reaction score
yes indeed. it's been a pretty hot summer, so i haven't been able to wear it that much. it'll be a great middle layer under a light jacket soon enough.

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score

Gary Drank - are you guys stocking the Navy Baker this season? If so, carrying XL? Price?

Drinkwater's will be carrying the Baker in Navy 20oz Melton, $410.00 XS>XL. We'll be sure to post when we receive the shipment.

Idk why, but I had a good laugh at "Gary Drank" haha. Awesome.

rotide

Reaction score

timpo - if you come across any stockist info on this boucle shawl please let me know

Shingles

Reaction score

There's a duffle this year too? I had no idea.

Though I think last years duffle looks alot better, with the contrast fastenings and lining and smaller neck flap;

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have some good stuff too! Liking that vintage chambray robe, though no sure how I would wear it. Going down to check out the CPO as soon as they open this morning. I just mentally spent two grand looking through their new arrivals and god knows I cannot afford to do that so I'm going to have to be careful down there....

ThomSquared

Reaction score
Ordered my first EG piece the other day, couldn't resist the denim jacket, can't wait to get that thing in the mail as it looks sooo promising.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CPO is really nice, trying to see if I can justify yet another outerwear piece....not sure I can though. Fabric and fit are awesome, as is the olive color. Thinking hard on that one.

New vests are nice, Primaloft rather than down so they are less bulky this year.

Vintage chambray robe is awesome...not sure how I would wear it but I want it anyway.

Lots of great stuff...Bedfords, Andover, Duffle coat, all reall nice as always.

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know who is carrying the Desert Pants in cotton? The front looks different this season and for the better. Thank you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads