• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 2012

S-NMBR

Reaction score
Hi Prurient, how is the fit of the tab collar this season?

I've seen that the same size from FW2011 and SS2012 was changing a lot (summer was so tight, last winter was more regular).

Thanks.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A little off topic but thought I would post. I had a visit to the store yesterday from David (Timpoblete). He had told me he would be in Massachusetts on business and that he would stop by. So great to meet him after all these years. We talked and shopped and he did score some nice pieces. We met for dinner (Bartley's Burger Cottage) and then I showed him around Harvard. David, I had a nice time and thanks for visiting us.

Gary, it was a pleasure meeting you and I recommend to anyone else in the Boston area to stop by the Drinkwater's shop.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MAKINAW COAT

Navy Camo Wool

22695aab.jpg

Olive 24oz Melton Wool

e0b0b7be.jpg

26058915.jpg

a82938f7.jpg

02ae1b79.jpg

4f7c2de8.jpg

55b713cd.jpg

e3212f78.jpg

251d6198.jpg

be254e51.jpg

fc4c7ae6.jpg

Navy 30oz Melton Wool

ac356bdd.png

557787bb.png

73406084.png

02156133.png

the_state

Reaction score
Stopped by Nepenthes last night and the fall stock looks fantastic. 3 racks and 1 shelving rack of shirting. I didn't look at the shirting much, but the Truman jacket, cruiser jacket, blue camo fabric, and Baker jackets all looked fantastic. Lots of denim pieces - trucker jackets, vests, jeans - more than I've seen any other season. The USN pants also looked great - nice heavy fabrics, a slimmer leg, and metal donut buttons. The Type 7 pants were a standout too. I haven't seen the model anywhere so I'm guessing its new. They're like fatigue pants with a flap pocket on the front thats similar to the back. Available in the ubiquitous reversed olive sateen of course :)

Lots of great stuff and this was only the first drop!

S-NMBR

Reaction score
This picture from Nepenthes really tell how the combinations from brown, OG and blue will work together this season.

F
or me, those color, will also be combined with charcoal and I hope the charcoal will be included this winter.
Also I'm very happy to the return of denim in the collection.
I was tired with denim in the last two season and I'm sure Daiki will revive very well this theme.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carwyn