• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 18

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place to post, but I’m looking to buy my first Bedford. Think I’m leaning towards the navy double cloth from this season.

I also like the navy twill a lot, but that looks to be sold out or I just can’t find it. I found one at supply & advise, but it’s too big. Anyone know where a medium/large might be for sale?

Other than that, I’ll probably buy the navy double cloth in medium and large and send one back cause I’m not really sure what my sizing is.

7795FB99-11E5-4FA7-86C3-1EF549AE3456.jpeg

Edit: also I’m guessing these usually don’t make it to the sale section, right?

tauburn

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place to post, but I’m looking to buy my first Bedford. Think I’m leaning towards the navy double cloth from this season.

I also like the navy twill a lot, but that looks to be sold out or I just can’t find it. I found one at supply & advise, but it’s too big. Anyone know where a medium/large might be for sale?

Other than that, I’ll probably buy the navy double cloth in medium and large and send one back cause I’m not really sure what my sizing is.

View attachment 1046083

Edit: also I’m guessing these usually don’t make it to the sale section, right?

There's a large right here

https://totembrandco.com/collections/engineered-garments/products/17?variant=12234301014117

wsumarine

Reaction score
I'm looking for a current season Charcoal Heather Worsted Wool Andover Jacket, size M. Bureau Belfast had one until, like right now. I haven't been able to find another. US stockist would be preferred. I'm looking for the matching pant in size 32 (the Bureau has that right now, but a US stockist would be better). Thanks!

jlchau

Reaction score
I'm looking for a current season Charcoal Heather Worsted Wool Andover Jacket, size M. Bureau Belfast had one until, like right now. I haven't been able to find another. US stockist would be preferred. I'm looking for the matching pant in size 32 (the Bureau has that right now, but a US stockist would be better). Thanks!

Have you tried calling or emailing Nepenthes NY for available stockists? They have a master list and can look up who ordered what. They will not share the entire list (at least to me), but if you ask for specific pieces they will point you in the right direction.

wsumarine

Reaction score
Have you tried calling or emailing Nepenthes NY for available stockists? They have a master list and can look up who ordered what. They will not share the entire list (at least to me), but if you ask for specific pieces they will point you in the right direction.

Thanks. They told me Bureau and Kafka were the two that ordered the jacket. They are both out of medium. Bummer!
I'd purchase a FW17 suit in that set-up from someone...

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I know you all have been waiting for us to post our buy for FW 18 which just arrived, so here it is. Pictures will follow soon.

F8A0111 / 19th Century BD / Grey / Red Brushed Plaid
F8A0531 / Work Shirt / Indigo 5oz Denim
F8A0531 / Work Shirt / Red / Black Big Plaid
F8A0744 / Dayton Shirt / Dark Navy Wool Cotton Flannel
F8D0366 / Bedford Jacket / Dark Navy Uniform Serge
F8D0366 / Bedford Jacket / Grey Homespun
F8D0266 / Landsdown Jacket / Chestnut Corduroy
F8D1071 / Logger Jacket / 12oz Duck Canvas
F8F0566 / Fatigue Pant / Brown 12oz Duck Canvas
F8F0744 / Ground Pant / Khaki Chino Twill

Should you have any questions you can give us a call @ 617-547-2067 Send us a PM or reach out to Steven or myself via email [email protected] [email protected]

Thank you!

Gary

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i am really liking the pom pom bakalava beanies but can't be spending two bills. any examples of something similar?

tauburn

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads