• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IndependenceChi

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we do not have any XS. In case a small would work, Pit to Pit on the small in this colorway is 19 inches.

IndependenceChi

Reaction score
Also, I thought you guys might be interested in knowing that we have 3 South2West8 bags in stock and on sale for 30% off.

Canal Park Tote - on sale for $94.50
LaCrosee Briefcase - on sale for $262.50
Large Funny Pack - on sale for $52.50

As with our last post, call us at 312.675.2105 or email me at [email protected] for any further details.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

About 5'8, 148lbs. I'm wearing a small in the picture.  I typically wear smalls and a 36S in jackets but sometimes have trouble in the chest/shoulders/upper arms if something runs super slim.

Appreciate the info.
BTW- I assume you're getting an employee discount on that piece but just in case you're going to shell out retail for it, may I suggest you check out the grey/orange colorway first, I've seen all 3 colorways in the wild (pants only) and the grey option reigns supreme imho.

nullspace

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the fit of the LDT jacket? Is it slim like an Andover or boxier like a Bedford?

Thanks guys.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the info.
BTW- I assume you're getting an employee discount on that piece but just in case you're going to shell out retail for it, may I suggest you check out the grey/orange colorway first, I've seen all 3 colorways in the wild (pants only) and the grey option reigns supreme imho.
Yeah, I would get an employee discount on the jacket. Haven't seen the other colorways. Link? Grey/orange sounds legit.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I would get an employee discount on the jacket.  Haven't seen the other colorways.  Link?  Grey/orange sounds legit.

Navy Colorway:
Charcoal Colorway:
Grey Colorway:
Lookbook Grey LDT:

Last edited:

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cansty i have bought the said jacket in xs twice already different fabrics both a bit big on me. Ended up selling both long time ago. The workshirts in xs are a bit big on me too but i wear it anyway.

I have to wear my pants with fuller legs with my workshirts anything i have that is super slim taper makes it looks like i have a huge top block with stick legs :).

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can see that with the workshirts but I'm surprised to hear about the andovers, I find them to fit me the slimmest overall (body+sleeves) out of all other eg jackets.
So what do you do for jackets to wear with your eg? have you tried beams+ or united arrows?

Last edited:

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Afaik b+ & ua only have sz sm in the us but its pretty much the equivalent of eg xs (not sure if they do make xs in jp/asia market).
I have a couple of items and highly recommend, imho b+ has a trimmer cut in their outerwear vs eg (no A cut, just slim strait) quality is on par too.

Last edited:

Yardsale

Reaction score

I can see that with the workshirts but I'm surprised to hear about the andovers, I find them to fit me the slimmest overall (body+sleeves) out of all other eg jackets.
So what do you do for jackets to wear with your eg? have you tried beams+ or united arrows?

word, I have an andover in an XS and I'm very skinny and it fits pretty tight.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm normally a (western) 36 and the Andover fits perfectly in the shoulders and chest in Small.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads