• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chifromdachi

Reaction score

This just in from my guy Justin and the good folks at Leathersoul, Hawaii. Galway in acorn Country calf with Forest Green suede on 888. Thanks, for the photos, Jussy.

Can't wait to break 'em out back home.

Farhad19620

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This just in from my guy Justin and the good folks at Leathersoul, Hawaii. Galway in acorn Country calf with Forest Green suede on 888. Thanks, for the photos, Jussy. Can't wait to break 'em out back home. [/quote] Lovely boots congratulation, I also love the BALVENIE 30 LOL ! Enjoy

stanchri

Reaction score
any reason Galways can generally only be had on the 888 by going the MTO route?
all examples so far seem to turn out brilliant on the 888, yet all stores seem to have the Galways on anything but the 888

Dusty Heaters

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dusty Heaters

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Seriously, that ensemble is so :slayer::slayer::slayer:

Its off topic a little (and the Dovers look great) but details on the jacket? I love the colour/material.

Thanks so much Gents.

Blazer is an MTM/MTO from Isaia (the proverbial "big brother" of Edios). I forgot the exact name of the swatch I chose but it's a virgin wool & Cashmere blend in a variation of 'honey'. I attended a trunk show at one point and well...a handful of jackets later...

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

chifromdachi

Reaction score

This just in from my guy Justin and the good folks at Leathersoul, Hawaii. Galway in acorn Country calf with Forest Green suede on 888. Thanks, for the photos, Jussy.

Can't wait to break 'em out back home.

Lovely boots congratulation, I also love the BALVENIE 30 LOL ! Enjoy[/QUOTE]

Thank you, gentlemen, for your compliments. As for the scotch, @Farhad19620 , I know this is off thread topic, so, apologies. However, if you love scotch/bourbon as much as I do, you HAVE TO

get some Norlan Whiskey glasses. I swear they are a game changer. Game. Changer. There's video about them on YouTube and they ARE as advertised.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads