• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Westbound

Reaction score
Mr Porter has 30% off right now on EG. Not many sizes left and a much higher price for the single Galway they have on sale, but still some OK deals to be had.

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Had the deadly nightshade on today

Webbo

Reaction score
A visit to the EG factory workshop sale today, and a bumper crop today for me, Halifax in gold Utah, Newmarket in doak, Belgravia in burgundy and Portland in cobalt - plus a belt in blue.

Super! How was the stock in 10-10.5? I might drive down tomorrow. Would love some Dovers.

naspratt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Gentlemen's Footwear Black Friday code applies to the shell Duke preorder. Not sure if that was intentional. Brings it down basically to calf prices.

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Super! How was the stock in 10-10.5? I might drive down tomorrow. Would love some Dovers.

I didn't notice in those sizes specifically, but there was a decent amount of choice generally. However, not much in the way of Dovers - there weren't any at all in my size (8)

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More than they were earlier this year, but less than normal factory shop prices. For seconds just under £400 for shoes and just under £450 for most boots. There were some massive reductions on a few pairs in unusual widths etc , and also some end of line perfects at £700 odd, but I didn't actually see any of those. Belts were £50.

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wish! No, I figured two pairs of Dovers in one week was enough for me. I was actually relieved when I found out the code didn't work.

From what I can see SD have only 1 of each size in the styles they are stocking and they've only sold a Galway Suede, Galway Utah and a Dover Utah all size 8.5 - coincidence or someone with a deep pockets?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads