• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLEFORUM MEETUP - Styleforum and Epaulet at Alfargo's Market NYC (9/27 and 9/28)

This Friday and Saturday night, please join Styleforum and Epaulet at the esteemed Alfargo's Marketplace. It will take place at the Neue House on 25th Street and Park Ave. Everyone is welcome. Check out our Alpaca Project and have beverage on us.

Details can be found here

Fok and the Styleforum Team and Epaulet.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lurker33

Reaction score
I’ve recently become slightly obsessed with snuff Dovers. I already have Alden snuff PTBs, Tricker’s snuff Bourtons, and EG snuff Newmarket Chelsea boots. Which begs the question, how much snuff does one guy need?
Sounds like you don't have a snuff NST then. Snuff really is a great, versatile color, EG snuff is the best.

BlueSteel

Reaction score
I’ve recently become slightly obsessed with snuff Dovers. I already have Alden snuff PTBs, Tricker’s snuff Bourtons, and EG snuff Newmarket Chelsea boots. Which begs the question, how much snuff does one guy need?
Are you asking how much snuff is enuff? :cool:

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ambleside this morning

PXL_20240629_141210824.PORTRAIT.jpg

tuna roll

Reaction score
Check gentlemen footwear / located in san diego CA
thanks, I wasn’t familiar with them. I checked their website and there’s good availability of many EG’s including the Picadilly.

but ideally I was looking for something lightly used from a forum member (or a good deal on a new pair). I tried them at Leffot and overall the fit was very good but with some pressure at the strap / ball area. I tried the lined mink suede and the calf antique oak, both felt similar. I’m not too eager to pay full price and find out they don’t fit me well after breaking in.

I was wondering how much they stretch in that area. I’m considering the unlined suede Picadilly, I guess it should stretch a bit more than the lined version? For reference, lasts 61, 606 and 202 fit me very well in the same size (8.5UK).

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks, I wasn’t familiar with them. I checked their website and there’s good availability of many EG’s including the Picadilly.

but ideally I was looking for something lightly used from a forum member (or a good deal on a new pair). I tried them at Leffot and overall the fit was very good but with some pressure at the strap / ball area. I tried the lined mink suede and the calf antique oak, both felt similar. I’m not too eager to pay full price and find out they don’t fit me well after breaking in.

I was wondering how much they stretch in that area. I’m considering the unlined suede Picadilly, I guess it should stretch a bit more than the lined version? For reference, lasts 61, 606 and 202 fit me very well in the same size (8.5UK).
Check their Last Pairs page for like 40% off

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Robinson