• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ant922599

Reaction score
I thought I'd share a little pic of the others I was lucky to find on Saturday:

1. Piccadilly; unlined in brown english grain

2. Dover; mink suede

3. Belgravia; burgundy cordovan 😎

They're so helpful there, too. Highly recommend a trip at any time to the factory shop, and especially so during any sale promotion.

Attachments

• 20240422_141351.jpg
    20240422_141351.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 20240422_141514.jpg
    20240422_141514.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 20240422_141617.jpg
    20240422_141617.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 109

nmiller08

Reaction score
Oh wow - that would be amazing. I'm sure there were a couple more like that hidden away behind the door - I wish I'd had a longer look!

I've never had a top-drawer shoe from EG, so maybe this is the one and only I'll have 😆

Looks like the AC Bodie 2?

Agree, the “E OWN” seems to imply bespoke.

Awesome and curious pickup, congrats!

Edit to add link:

ant922599

Reaction score
Looks like the AC Bodie 2?

Agree, the “E OWN” seems to imply bespoke.

Awesome and curious pickup, congrats!

Edit to add link:
Amazing spot! Yes, I think that's the shoe.

I didn't get the lasted trees, but they were embarrassingly cheap just for the shoes and so I was more than happy to skulk off a very happy guy.

jellyroller

Reaction score

2. Dover; mink suede

They're so helpful there, too. Highly recommend a trip at any time to the factory shop, and especially so during any sale promotion.

Wow. It's a good thing I don't live in the UK. I'd be at the factory shop every payday! Beautiful shoes, enjoy them.

te0o

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was very tempted to go to the factory shop sale but given I bought these just a couple of weeks ago meant that I'd exceeded my shoe budget for a good while now.

But honestly what a great pair of shoes this Piccadilly is, so elegant, so simple. They shined up very easily too, the EG calf has a very tight pore structure.

First time wearing them after they had metal toe tips installed at the factory (the work is top notch, much better than the London cobbler that EG usually use).

IMG_3541.jpeg

IMG_3528.JPG

symphvaria

Reaction score

2. Dover; mink suede

Are you sure those Belravias are cordovan? As far as I know, the tassels on cordovan Belgravias aren't braided, they essentially look like Greenwiches.

ant922599

Reaction score
Are you sure those Belravias are cordovan? As far as I know, the tassels on cordovan Belgravias aren't braided, they essentially look like Greenwiches.
Ah that's interesting. They are a Factory shoe though, so possibly made wrong or something similar.

They are definitely cordovan - advised by a couple of the cutters and closers at the factory who were helping with the sale. At least they were priced, sold and bought as such!

shoefan57

Reaction score
Ah that's interesting. They are a Factory shoe though, so possibly made wrong or something similar.

They are definitely cordovan - advised by a couple of the cutters and closers at the factory who were helping with the sale. At least they were priced, sold and bought as such!
They very much look like shell cordovan

aristoi bcn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I managed to pick up a few pairs from the Factory shop sale on Saturday to add to the collection, and one pair has got me intrigued.

It's a lazyman, which I know is not a current shoe, but the waist is quite different to typical EG, and the black sole is also something I haven't seen before. Likewise a slightly tapered heel.

They are boxed, which states the model is 'Bodie 2', with some measurement adjustment written also.

Anyway, they fit lovely, with a lot more arch support than normal.

Does anyone know anything about these?! They were pretty cheap TBH, but I like them.

Nice Anthony Cleverley.

paddymac

Reaction score
I used to get emails about the factory sale but mysteriously, stopped receiving them…

Anyone know how I can get back on the good books haha?

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice Anthony Cleverley

Speaking of Anthony cleverleys, I just listed these guys. Man. I love these shoes. Unfortunately, I’ve been cursed with bespoke fitting shoes & have realized they don’t fit my feet. 😫

Also have them available in black, just didn’t have a chance to photograph them & they’re in a different location right now (I’ll be there next month).

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrandonEM