• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ed Hardy...ugh

calbee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
i see dem boyz in hoopdiez ridin wit dat shiz. repsekt.

-But to thier credit, I've been selling tons of Levi shrink to fits to thugs... Looks super tough with a fresh pair of air force ones. If they jeans bleed on the shoes, buy new ones, **** buy some new STF's too. **** give me two pair, that's how I do all day. Chicago is a classic town though, still tons of older players still kickin the Texas Tux, a levi 501 and a matching jean jacket... We had tons of the type ones in ridgid and when those went on sale I was selling 5-10 Texas Tux's a day.

tighty88

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wupper
What do you guys think of the Ed Hardy stuff? It's very popular in Germany at the moment. IMO it's butt ugly and I cannot believe how expensive this crap is. A regular Tee for 130,- Euros. I think it's ridiculous.
I am sad to say that I have at least one shirt from Ed Hardy (a gift from a 'fashion conscious' family member i won't name.) Personally, I would NEVER be seen wearing that artistic sh*tstain of a shirt, even if I had the body to do so.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mavrikflorida
I love ed Hardy and all of the clothes they have, a lot of online stores have pretty good prices on the clothes and usually they will cut you personal deals if you contact them. One shop I really like is...

http://stores.mavrikonlinestore.com/StoreFront.bok

nice spam
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif

Francis91

Reaction score
It is absolutely pathetic and quiet frankly, very sad how sub-standard quality, crappy t-shirts get so popular. These tees are the definition of "tacky" and takes the cake in all other "crappy" categories but nevertheless its still worn everywhere, by every other douchebag...who probably saw the other douchebag wearing and got one too.

It is an invasion. Please...for the love of god, in the name of charity and good will - DON'T BUY THIS ****.

Seanallen

Reaction score
Christian Audiger (sp?) has a club opening in Las Vegas pretty soon.
It's called "When I move you move", At least the Guido's and Kissy-faced , fake tan, Bro's will have a place to Migrate and stay at.

modagg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Seanallen
Christian Audiger (sp?) has a club opening in Las Vegas pretty soon.
It's called "When I move you move", At least the Guido's and Kissy-faced , fake tan, Bro's will have a place to Migrate and stay at.

Maybe this is the great Christian Audigier's "final solution". Mark them by creating clothes that only d-bags would wear. Then get them to an isolated place with promise of a "wild party", lock all the doors and then gas them by releasing massive amounts of ax body spray into the air. If you are alittle apprehensive when it comes to genocide just take a look at these pics.

GuidoOompa.jpg

guido12.jpg

Seanallen

Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
One more note, it's funny how hip hop has changed fashion as well. You have all these garbage rappers who started wearing tr, rr and **** a year or two ago and all the youth walking around beverly center are doing the same wearing all their skull/bones motif shirts with wallet chains and all that jazz. ******* pathetic.
+1...Jim Jones and the like with their really baggy TR jeans and skin tight Ed Hardy t-shirts, i thought the aesthetic these brands were pushing are not "macho" enough for hip hop, yet they have managed to appropriate it. Give me Phat Farm over that crap any day. Strangely enough Michael Jackson will be collaborating with Christian Audigier on a fashion line...really curious to see how this will turn out. Like him or hate him you can't deny Michael Jackson is a true style icon. Probably a marketing thing to get him out of debt regardless, i lol'd when MJ called CA the "king of fashion." Don't think i've ever seen Michael jackson wear anything remotely close to the Ed Hardy look.

Concepts_BLC

Reaction score
The brand has some steam behind it. When I was just out at MAGIC/POOL/PROJECT Christian AWGETOUTTAHERE had thier own trade show at Ceasers (I think, the week was a blur). I did a quick walk through and it was huge, and BUSY as anyhting. It was nuts. I heard a rumor from one of the reps about what they wrote in a day and it blew my mind. As much as I dont like it, and Concepts would never carry it, it sells all day long. From athletes, and actors, to Kissy faces, and orange tanned umpa loompa look alikes it flys off shelves quick. I got to peep the CA denim.... All I can say is brace yourselves. Its not going to be pretty and will get worse before it does better.

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like tattoos. I like old school flash. I f-ing hate Ed Hardy.

It's as if the brand is for people to scared to actually get a tattoo, but some edginess associated with the culture. The clothes always seemed garish and annoying, but after seeing their price tag, my hated has soared to a new level.

censored.gif

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Hahaa, so glad it left LA a couple years ago though you'll still see a sprinkling of it here and there. Don't thank us!
What? Beverly Center Macy's: Big Ed Hardy section with a ******* Ed Hardy Smartcar (one of only 100 Ed Hardy Smartcars!). Ed Hardy & Affliction are still alive and well on the Sunset Strip & Hollywood Blvd crowds.
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member