• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

De Nile

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
He's a ***** judging by his avatar.

Tch tch tch. AF, after five threads and countless pages, either wake up and smell the coffee, or drink the Kool-Aid.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fritzl
http://styleforum.net/showpost.php?p...postcount=7365 Got it, fran-chman
If I were you, I'd worry more about your bashing other Styleforum members behind their backs than trying to defend your use of nationalist rhetoric.
Originally Posted by fritzl
A man who calls himself a fairy, can not be taken too serious. But this tops ist "all". http://styleforum.net/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=73 Visions: Former Austrian chancellor Franz Vranitzky, a social democrat, once stated: Somebody who has visions, suffers from a serious illness. After a while people like John Naisbitt or Matthias Horx came up with their megatrend studies and it became "fashionable" to have one or two, or more visions. Vranitzky easily could, as a versatile politician, claim, that his statement was a "necessity" in front of elections... But, if somebody who spend at least 20k/year for his shoes says: I'll follow the vision of my shoemaker... Thats just sort of poor.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by puisard pomper
Why don't you take advantage of being small enough to shop in the Brooks boy's department rather than sneak around a message board you pretend not to read?

In truth- de nile is a stream of consciousness that runs through Style Forum.

Holla back shorty.

Oh the irony.
a) I have never pretended not to read anything.
b) The fact that you think you know my measurements is as laughable in the context of your post as it is creepy

Film Noir Buff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LSeca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff
That's not behind someone's back, that's in the spot light.

Why would he have to worry do you not notice how many SF members bash other members right here?

He didn't make those comments here, so you could easily say it was behind someones back. Your forum is hardly a spot light.

Why the F are you getting involved with this?

Film Noir Buff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LSeca
He didn't make those comments here, so you could easily say it was behind someones back.

baldy[1].gif

Except that you, the fellow written about and zjpj all saw it?

Your forum is hardly a spot light.
Well youve admitted youve been there, so i imagine everyone's heard about it.
tounge.gif

Why the F are you getting involved with this?

Well I noticed a propensity for other members, including yourself, to get involved a lot more passionately in discussions that don't involve them, so I was just trying to fit in.
smile.gif

LSeca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
... I was just trying to fit in.
smile.gif

I have a feeling this has been a life-long issue with you.

Anyway, yes I have been to your site, you have plugged it several times here. Btw, how is the next essay coming along.
bounce2.gif

Film Noir Buff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling this has been a life-long issue with you.

Perhaps but I feel that unlike some, there is hope for me.
smile.gif

Anyway, yes I have been to your site, you have plugged it several times here.

Why LSECA, I dont know what you mean!
mwink[1].gif

Well you are always welcome.

Btw, how is the next essay coming along.
bounce2.gif

You mean the next 10? Oh they are all set to go. Lots more good stuff, thanks for asking.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Man, you Mitteleuropeans need to learn that using that term still creeps the rest of us out...

I didn't know you were actually French.

LSeca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You mean the next 10? Oh they are all set to go. Lots more good stuff, thanks for asking.

10!

I can now see whay you made the pathetic comment about the cat links in the cufflink Appreciation thread. All of your time is spent writting essays or loitering here to bash SF members on your site. The last time you had a peice of tail is prolly when your finger slipped through the toilet paper.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads