• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

theundeadkennedy

Reaction score
Thanks @theundeadkennedy . Looking forward to it. A Skye/Lindrick in Tan Scotch Grain - with exposed eyelets - with dainite/ridgeway sole. Its going to be superb. Thanks again.
P.S. liking the idea of getting away to a remote location, even if for work.
It isn't all that after awhile 😅 the last bit was a cold snap too, so I'm just glad to be back home in California.

Also, I'll get the spreadsheet add once I get logged onto an actual computer. I've been avoiding it since leaving work lol. Probably tomorrow when the kiddo is at school.

theundeadkennedy

Reaction score
I wonder if there also might be a GMTO appetite for a Pembroke in Whiskey Shell WITH EXPOSED EYELETS and ON RIDGEWAY/DAINITE SOLES? (modifications highlighted in attachments). Would anyone be interested? If it garners enough interest (e.g., 6 to 12 people), then i can attempt at some point to create an entry on the spreadsheet and manage it (which would be a first for me)
I'd love these in the newer last described in my posts. My wallet likely won't be able to handle it for a bit though 😕

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if there also might be a GMTO appetite for a Pembroke in Whiskey Shell WITH EXPOSED EYELETS and ON RIDGEWAY/DAINITE SOLES? (modifications highlighted in attachments). Would anyone be interested? If it garners enough interest (e.g., 6 to 12 people), then i can attempt at some point to create an entry on the spreadsheet and manage it (which would be a first for me)
I might be of interest but realistically I’m not buying any footwear until Q4 sadly. Polished brass eyelets, whiskey shell, and double leather or dainite w a beveled waist (if C&J does them) sounds like an interesting build.

cgot2

Reaction score
Hi,

First time poster but long time lurker on Style Forum. I have added my name to the GMTO for the Coniston Whiskey on Ridgeway. Hopefully we get another two names and can push it through.

I am based near London, UK and from reading this thread we get the names for the GMTO together but then pay and organise delivery etc separately? Thanks for your help.

Gustaf

Reaction score
I am withdrawing from organizing and partaking in the Navy shell Coniston GMTO. Best of luck to those still on the list!

Gustaf

Reaction score
Hi,

First time poster but long time lurker on Style Forum. I have added my name to the GMTO for the Coniston Whiskey on Ridgeway. Hopefully we get another two names and can push it through.

I am based near London, UK and from reading this thread we get the names for the GMTO together but then pay and organise delivery etc separately? Thanks for your help.

Welcome!

Yes, that is how the GMTO:s work.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Hi,

It’s organised usually through the main (now defunct) store on Jermyn Street. Alex (lady) is our point of contact. If you are near the big smoke and wish to you can collect in store. We all send our details independently to the store so members here aren’t responsible for data collection etc. good luck..

alazdi

Reaction score
Navy shell is something special. These are from the recent Lindrick gmto.

PXL_20230502_225819342~2.jpg

Coolhand0302

Reaction score
We've had a really good turn out for the rough out Islay. 14 in total. I wouldn't be surprised if they introduce it as a retail model at some point
So, I’ve just come from dinner with the Sales & Marketing Director of C&J, and guess what boot is going to be the flagship model in this year’s F/W collection…

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads