• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

tipitai

Reaction score
The Harvard 2 on the 376 last is a better designed last imo, but if the 314 works for you go for it. As for longevity they hold up well, my pairs that are 10+ yrs old have seen some of the stitching pop on the apron, but that's about it. Fwiw, C&J refurb program is reasonable and solid and will fix these issues for you with a standard resole
Thanks a lot. I have only seen the Harvard (not Harvard 2) offered in Shell. am I missing something ?

Style989

Reaction score
I'm really feeling the Tetbury suddenly.I'm temped to get all 3. I noticed I wear my Moltons a lot because they are so comfy but not very formal. Tetbury should solve that. I have Alex which is same last. I'm not sure if to go down half a size as CJ boots fit me half a size bigger (Islay and Coniston)

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Harvard the only loafer I’ve been able to get that fits size wise accurately. It’s subjective of course but I have the whiskey and brown and are superb holiday/warm weather shoes. A friend has a colour 8 Brooks Brothers version I’m envious of!

Style989

Reaction score
I'm really feeling the Tetbury suddenly.I'm temped to get all 3. I noticed I wear my Moltons a lot because they are so comfy but not very formal. Tetbury should solve that. I have Alex which is same last. I'm not sure if to go down half a size as CJ boots fit me half a size bigger (Islay and Coniston)
Sorry wrong, meant to post on main CJ thread

Mallaig

Reaction score
Put up my 8E Whisky Shell Westfields for sale on ‘Buy Sell’. The 341 Harlechs fit perfectly but these are a smidge too tight for my feet. Good opportunity if you missed the original MTO.

Also, I’m open to doing this MTO again if anyone is interested.

IMG_5206.jpeg

Last edited:

Humpty_Dumpty_Rises

Reaction score

shoeinvestor

Reaction score
Autumn is a great season, we can start wearing all those nice boots again. At least for myself, hot summer does not work with (Shell Cordovan) boots.

But now, C&J Lindrick in Navy Shell Cordovan on Ridgeway. Unfortunately, one does not see those shiny speed hooks unless you lift up the pants:

IMG_2979.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

IMG_2975.JPG

Style989

Reaction score

orionz06

Reaction score

oldworldelegance

Reaction score
Autumn is a great season, we can start wearing all those nice boots again. At least for myself, hot summer does not work with (Shell Cordovan) boots.

But now, C&J Lindrick in Navy Shell Cordovan on Ridgeway. Unfortunately, one does not see those shiny speed hooks unless you lift up the pants:

View attachment 2067417

View attachment 2067419

View attachment 2067423

The only boots I tend to wear in summer are unlined suede chukkas. Of course, on a cool summer evening, I could wear other boots, but it feels strange somewhat.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lalanders