• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Drm9788

Reaction score
I responded to the email with all my info for the order on the Lindrick, so I hope I got a pair coming this January. No confirmation yet.
I just received an email from C&J that the whiskey shell cordovan batches shall arrive in September and that they now take orders / confirmations for the GMTO Lindrick and Galway 2. However, it is not yet clear if the batches will be sufficient for both GMTOs.

So guys, call in and confirm your orders - we should get the special orders started. ETA currently is January 2022.

Crat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The spreadsheet already has the 15 spots taken, is it possible to order more than 15 or is it too late?
There are some dropouts from the sheets, which is also the reason we don't have a definitive sole choice yet. Obviously the dropouts' sole preferences will not be taken into consideration. There is possibly more room for flexibility with the order numbers than was previously the case, by way of exception. This would mean the GMTO could possibly be done at 12-pair retail price even if we don't quite make it to 12 or go over that number. We are still awaiting confirmation for this.

For those interested the best way forward is to contact the shop at [email protected] as C&J do not have all SF members contact details.

Drm9788

Reaction score
Has anyone got an order confirmation for the Whiskey Lindrick or Galway boots yet? Basil said they were looking to confirm the order by the end of the week.

Drm9788

Reaction score
Same....and I provided all my information on Tuesday. Figured they would at least acknowledge receipt of the required information. We shall see I guess...

Drm9788

Reaction score
Just got confirmation of the GMTO Lindricks. However, they are still waiting on a few other member to provide all their information , so get your info in Gents

Crat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got confirmation of the GMTO Lindricks. However, they are still waiting on a few other member to provide all their information , so get your info in Gents
Basil will start charging Galway and Lindrick orders tomorrow and be in touch regarding sole choices.
Once all payments have cleared and we are clear on the sole the order will be placed with Northampton.

At the moment it is still possible to join these GMTOs but I expect the cut-off point will be at the end of this week.

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, I just added my name to the whiskey Galway list. I've corresponded with Basil via email. Seems like the list is short by a couple of participants. The whiskey Lindrick list appears to be full.

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, I just added my name to the whiskey Galway list. I've corresponded with Basil via email. Seems like the list is short by a couple of participants. The whiskey Lindrick list appears to be full.
I’m thinking bout the whiskey galway. Any idea which way the sole choice is leaning at present?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads