• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heard from Lauren that Warlows should be done next week.

This is Great News.

I believe this is slightly early from the original anticipated date.

Good job Crockett and Jones!

nod[1].gif

tkebh979

Reaction score
Brief Warlow 2.0 Update:

Good on ya, @wqvong and @Faster ! I understand that you are now in the process of handling payment info with Lauren.

I hope to have confirmation from Lauren, this time tomorrow, that the GMTO has been ordered.

...because who doesn't like a nice whisky on a cold winter's night?

--------------------------------

Once the Warlow 2.0 closes, I'll update the Google Sheet, moving the waitlist up to the start of a Warlow 3.0 cohort. If there's interest, the next guy up should have an easier go at it.
smile.gif

Skelnik

Reaction score
Heartbroken that the Navy Shell Cottesmore is a no-go. On a brighter note, I got confirmation from Pernilla at C&J that they would do another Lindrick GMTO run. This is what I proposed:

Style: Lindrick
Last: 325
Upper: Dark Brown Shell Cordovan

Width: UK E (US D)
Welt: Storm
Edging: Antique
Sole: Dainite Sole in Dark Brown with a thin leather mid-sole
Eyelets:
Dark Brown Metal Eyelets or 4 Eyelets/4 Speedhooks (majority decides)

I was told that the price would be approximately £700 (£583 excluding VAT, ~$828 USD) per pair + shipping charges (£30 US Shipping). A more accurate price would be provided once we get closer to finalizing. I know this would be a steady process, better late than never. Let me know if you want to get your hands on a legendary discontinued boot. Get those feet on fleek

Photo taken from NAMOR's album (I think)

Making progress, updated Lindrick GMTO list (need 12):
  1. BurntPockets - 8 Eyelets
  2. gokingsgo - Majority
  3. stevefok - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
  4. pfeufferam - 8 Eyelets
  5. wilber_force (reddit GWY) - 8 Eyelets
  6. HerrMunich - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
  7. mattnashbrowns - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
  8. evereds - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
  9. DavidLane - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
  10. Attacca - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
  11. stevel91 (reddit GYW) - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
  12. General_Burnside (reddit GYW) - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks

Maybe:
  • Blutarsky86 (reddit GYW)
  • Jalhur (reddit GYW)
  • Gem-bean (4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks)

Reddit Post

We reached our 12. Going to finalize and close this by Saturday 3/26/2016. Let me know if anyone wants to be waitlisted.

Did this ever go through? Any chance to get in on a pair for 8.5D?

100 yrs

Reaction score
Just got my shipping confirmation for the dundees. Lauren sent some cell pics which aren't the best quality, but better than nothing. They look great.

mogili222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my shipping notice for the Dundee's too.. cannot wait to try them on as I still not sure if I got my size right..

tkebh979

Reaction score
Warlow 2.0 Midday Update:

11 of 12 paid. As of early this morning, Lauren was awaiting payment details for @wqvong . No worries... @Dale1 is well familiar with Lauren and will take his place if deets aren't returned in short order.

In short - Warlow 2.0 is a GO!

Some of the cards should have been charged today - apparently charging a card is a 30 minute process (very confused by this..), and Lauren was backlogged a bit from prior GMTOs.

Should be a whisky Christmas!

Thanks to all!

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just got my shipping confirmation for the dundees. Lauren sent some cell pics which aren't the best quality, but better than nothing. They look great.

did you guys request a natural midsole? I don't think I've seen C&J shell with such a light colored welt. very Aldenish.

looks good.

100 yrs

Reaction score

did you guys request a natural midsole? I don't think I've seen C&J shell with such a light colored welt. very Aldenish.

looks good.

i didn't remember so i went back and looked at old posts, and the original specs Hoit posted were:

Dundee Punch Cap Toe Boot
Dark Brown Cordovan
Antique Edging
Storm Welt
Double Leather Sole
Dark Brown Eyelets & Speedhooks (a la Lindrick)
335 (Rounded) Last
Pulltab

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Natural or antique is good with me. I think I requested antique but they might have said they don't do an antique and that it could either be natural, brown or black. If it is natural it should be easy enough to turn antique with some edge dressing.

Really impressive shipping from C&J. They mailed yesterday (UK) and I'm receiving today (NY).

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Natural or antique is good with me. I think I requested antique but they might have said they don't do an antique and that it could either be natural, brown or black. If it is natural it should be easy enough to turn antique with some edge dressing.

Really impressive shipping from C&J. They mailed yesterday (UK) and I'm receiving today (NY).
You can't provide pics because they're at home right? I think I had around same shipping time for my Harlechs. Maybe a day or two more at most.

mogili222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Dundees.. unfortunately they are half a size too big in 8.5E
1f625.png
.. anybody with a 8E looking to trade?

Will be listing them here in B&S soon..

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily