• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rh

alexSF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I remembr correctly, during the private sale the discount was 40 + 15, during the public sale 50 + 25.

Last edited:

nringo

Reaction score

If I remembr correctly, during the private sale the discount was 40 + 15, during the public sale 50 + 25.

I think its always been the same. 40 + 15. However, last year it was only 30 + 15 for a lot of items like suits, blazers, and shoes. The selection of 40% off items was limited.

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think its always been the same. 40 + 15. However, last year it was only 30 + 15 for a lot of items like suits, blazers, and shoes. The selection of 40% off items was limited.
Is that all suits, including a staple sold navy?

alexSF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Marlows were surely 50 % off plus 25 kicker, but few items were discounted 50 % off so you are also correct.

The kicker during private sale was 15%.

Last edited:

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll absolutely keep an eye on here. If somebody are helping some other person(s) with ordering and shipping I would highly appreciate it if I could join in.

Naka

Reaction score
Let me know if anyone is willing to proxy a pair of Penny's in a size 10 to Australia during the sale. I was going to pull the trigger on some Rancourts, but I think the Marlow loafer is perfect and I wouldn't be happy with anything less. Happy to pay a fee for your trouble!

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Let me know if anyone is willing to proxy a pair of Penny's in a size 10 to Australia during the sale. I was going to pull the trigger on some Rancourts, but I think the Marlow loafer is perfect and I wouldn't be happy with anything less. Happy to pay a fee for your trouble!

why not use myus.com i have been using them for some times now. Just signup no monthly or yearly fees. They will give you an address instantly and you can use the address straightaway. 2.5kg is about $60 which is good.

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Then I rather would use the proxy randomkoreandude on the forum, but I thought maybe different codes etc. was needed when ordering. Therefor, if somebody is ordering multiple items, the shipping would be cheaper as well.

jacksh

Reaction score

why not use myus.com i have been using them for some times now. Just signup no monthly or yearly fees. They will give you an address instantly and you can use the address straightaway. 2.5kg is about $60 which is good.

most US only online stores don't accept international credit cards, even when paypal is US address.

anyway to go around that?

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mind to share the details?

the glitch last year produced prices as low as $260 to $285 (I got pairs for both prices)

I'm 99% sure that was an eff up on their part, so would not expect anything like that again. if we see prices down to the $400 - $450 range that will be very good imo

Last edited:

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, to have somebody order them for you in the U.S. and pay them.
I just noticed that they are on sale for 25% off. Better to wait a month?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Marlows were surely 50 % off plus 25 kicker, but few items were discounted 50 % off so you are also correct.
The kicker during private sale was 15%.

For november this was the case, for the last private sale, it was only 30% + 15%off and store SAs were told they were not on sale. So who knows what the shell prices will be in a few weeks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads