• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crate vs. Farinelli: The Official Jeans Thread

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
it was always 200.00 now it's 150.00 because of the 50.00 credit.
w00t?! You son of a motherless goat! I paid $250 like a sucker.
laugh.gif

I have not had a chance to wear mine again but I am going to try to fix it myself since it is behind the pockets. I will try to wear this week.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ahab
w00t?! You son of a motherless goat! I paid $250 like a sucker.
laugh.gif

I have not had a chance to wear mine again but I am going to try to fix it myself since it is behind the pockets. I will try to wear this week.

did u not tell them you were a SF member?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ wtF!?! there is no way you paid retail ? Why wouldn't you say you were a SF member when you came in? You always get a discount no matter what.
the jeans retailed for 250.00 ...200.00 for SF memebers ( which was posted) and now a 50.00 credit.
That will learn you now won't it!
membership has its privliges

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
should be done in 5 min max.

Has anyone watched "Johnny Dangerously"??? I am thinking of doing a collection based off that movie you fringin corksuckers"

That movie is why I always give an ashtray as a housewarming gift to non-smokers.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^LOL!!!

fixuplooksharp

Reaction score
Hey Guys-

Mauro's out with Mia today, but wanted me to let you know that Chad called to tell him that all of the jeans he received have been shipped back out, so you should be seeing those soon. We just got ours back as well so I should have them all shipped out by tomorrow, except for the few that people sent to us that need additional repairs beyond the holes (like missing rivets, stitching, etc.) which should only be a little bit longer. As always, thanks for your patience in this whole ordeal!

DrPat

Reaction score
I took my jeans to an old Italian tailor down the street from my apartment. He secured the holes using a bar tack stitch and attached a patch to the back side of the hole. It seems that patches were attached only with thread (and not glue) but are nevertheless very secure. Amazingly, he didn't charge me for the work.

crate_repair_1.jpg

crate_repair_2.jpg

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
interesting.

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ wtF!?! there is no way you paid retail ? Why wouldn't you say you were a SF member when you came in? You always get a discount no matter what.
the jeans retailed for 250.00 ...200.00 for SF memebers ( which was posted) and now a 50.00 credit.
That will learn you now won't it!
membership has its privliges

HEH! That's OK cause when I came in to pick them up I got my girl some jean shop jeans on sale. I would also have to say that this thread alone has been worth the price of admittance.
Originally Posted by DrPat
I took my jeans to an old Italian tailor down the street from my apartment. He secured the holes using a bar tack stitch and attached a patch to the back side of the hole. It seems that patches were attached only with thread (and not glue) but are nevertheless very secure. Amazingly, he didn't charge me for the work.
I actually like the thread color. Maybe I fix mine now.
thumbs-up.gif

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, the bartack looks like it's a branding, not a mistake..looks good!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jeans have started to be shipped back. Enjpy them and post pics !

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just wondering but what did you guys decide to do with those of us with stitching issues? are they stitching on top or removing problem stitches and redoing?

by the way, that contest thread you guys had was the most entertaining thing on SF in a long time

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshuClarke