• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got these cool nesting coffee tables made up by Castilleja in Kansas City. Very happy with them.

IMG_0054.jpg

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Anyone have any throw blanket brand recommendations? Would be willing to spend up to $500. Thanks!

If you want a more lightweight option the throw blankets from Bien-Mal are nice.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have a bunch of pendleton blankets around here including the heavier jacquard ones along with the twill woven lighter throws . i like the heavier ones a lot and use em all the time for snuggling n cuddling , i'm not sure i've ever actually used the lighter ones .

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
we have a bunch of pendleton blankets around here including the heavier jacquard ones along with the twill woven lighter throws . i like the heavier ones a lot and use em all the time for snuggling n cuddling , i'm not sure i've ever actually used the lighter ones .

I guess it depends on where you live. I prefer light weight throws and blankets because of the general climate in Texas.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sierra (formerly Sierra trading post) sometimes gets some really nice throws. Used to see a lot of Johnston’s of Elgin stuff show up there.

Lot of Pendleton stuff and some other woolens up there now

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you like the chaise sofa? While I think they could be really comfy, I don’t see any way to exit the chaise end gracefully.
You're not wrong. The move is to just roll off like a sea lion at Pier 39. It's our TV-watching sofa and the Mrs. insisted. There are 5 other regular seats in the group so no guest would ever have to sprawl out there. Unless, you know, they wanted to!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads