• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Community

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Community has never had super strong ratings. I hope it returns quickly, I love 30 Rock, but it's getting stale.

community is one of those shows that can be moved to another network easily. those that watch it will watch it no matter what network i guess like how scrubs worked out.

it does suck that NBC has an deceptively strong legitimate comedy lineup (parks and rec, 30 rock, community, and the aging veteran The Office) and still is going to manage to ******* up.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Latest episode was great.

I don't think anything is going to happen to Community just yet. They may have planned on it being a short season to begin with because of 30 Rock and a lot of the actors getting other gigs and exploring new and old things.

Annie is due for Mad Men for next year, Troy is Childish Gambino - sure he wants to tour his new album. I'm sure the others have some other things going on as well and it sort of fell into a good place in planning for NBC a la 30 Rock scheduling and what not.

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jeff as The Dean was funny as hell. Especially when he was losing it, thinking that he has always been bald and that him having hair was just a figment of his imagination.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

arrested development 2.0

Unfortunately, it looks like that'll be on HBO (I think).

Jeff as The Dean was funny as hell. Especially when he was losing it, thinking that he has always been bald and that him having hair was just a figment of his imagination.

Oh my God, I don't think I've laughed so hard at this show since the D&D episode. This was absolutely priceless.

inq89

Reaction score
Dean Jeff was amazing, loved how he got all of Dean Craig's mannerisms (especially when he walked out as Pierce called for him, Jeff did that "Dean wave"). I'm glad they had a Dean Craig - centric story now that he is officially part of the main cast. The actor is amazing and is a natural comedic talent and everyone on the show set loves him.

No Community again this week for the Thanksgiving break. 2 more episodes this year then the mid season break looms on the near horizon :(

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another good themed episode.

I'm enjoying the Britta/Troy sexual tension.

I'd rather see a lot more Dean/Pierce/Chang than anything involving Shirley...she's annoying.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
her voice was face punchable. i hope it wasn't actually alison brie

i dreamed naughty dreams last night about alison brie and gilian jacobs

Last edited:

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Bimbo Christmas Annie :drool:

Really hot, but:

her voice was face punchable.

Actually, I thought that was the un-funniest episode I'd ever seen. Usually, when comedies I like start doing musical episodes (Scrubs, Drew Cary, etc), it's about time to punch the clock. I'm hoping this breaks the trend.

inq89

Reaction score
It was a flashback to something Alison Brie had already done, a Santa Baby sketch. Even used the same Betty Boop line (minus the sex! part, which btw was hilariously done) I loved it and it was suppose to be over the top. But Abed and Troy's rap video was my favorite! Loved the whole episode and found the ending to be very special to us fans. Jeff was smiling directly at us just as "See you after Regionals" was sung.

Last edited:

Philip

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads