• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ermac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
what style do you have? what is your usa shoe size?

are they tight in the length or width?

Achilles White Low. I usually wear a 9US in most brands, 8.5 in Chucks. They are pretty tight in both length and width. I had to force them on..

kappy

Reaction score
Anyone know any place that sells some CP w. discounts? (dont feel the yellow ones at Yoox)

ghostdog123

Reaction score
the rubberized leather, is it totally acceptable to wear those in the rain on a regular basis an expect them to hold up? if not then what how to best protect them if i have to do it occasionally?

Chace

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghostdog123
the rubberized leather, is it totally acceptable to wear those in the rain on a regular basis an expect them to hold up? if not then what how to best protect them if i have to do it occasionally?
I spray my CP achilles lows with all-weather spray and use a Mr.Clean Magic Eraser on the soles when they get dirty. I also use a product called Wearable Shoetrees to prevent excessive creasing. Some people think they look better dirty and beaten up but I disagree.

ranker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kinggimp
got the delivery of my all white low's from yoox this weekend. they're an off white, though, almost like a very light gray.

I suspected as such and called Yoox to verify to which they did. Thanks for confirming. Saved a friend of mine the hassle of a return.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chace
I spray my CP achilles lows with all-weather spray and use a Mr.Clean Magic Eraser on the soles when they get dirty. I also use a product called Wearable Shoetrees to prevent excessive creasing. Some people think they look better dirty and beaten up but I disagree.

i never wear mine just leave them in a box stored in temp/humidity controlled environment
sarcasm.gif

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ysb
every place ends up discounting them at some point. you have to research. lurk the sales alert thread, ebay, B&S.

^this.

Originally Posted by kappy
Anyone know any place that sells some CP w. discounts? (dont feel the yellow ones at Yoox)

Definitely don't settle on a color you're not happy with just because they're 50% off. It's still a decent amount of money you can do a lot with (see quoted text above for example) and find what you really want.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ysb
every place ends up discounting them at some point. you have to research. lurk the sales alert thread, ebay, B&S.

totally.

it seemed like the end of year sales were the best.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by reezy
Nice. Is that suppose to be red or brown? Was thinking of the black one but now these red/brown ones look too nice

somoene called them bordeaux so i guess they are more of a burguny between red and brown

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm needing some black Achilles Low in size 41....brand new. Anybody got in leads? Under $250 only.

Major Projects

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kappy

Yeah, WrongWeather has a bunch of them on Sale, not a massive size range but there down to around 140 euro.

Hope that helps...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads