• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects F/W 12-13

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was able to cop a pair of special navy wool lows and vintage black lows a while back. I'm thinking of selling both as I went a little overboard with the sneakers and will probably never wear them. Would I do better by waiting a bit so they sell out everywhere or just auction them off now? They're both in brand new condition. Thanks.

Last edited:

slml

Reaction score
Brand new to the forum looking to buy the high top leather sneaker boots in black size 41.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still searching if anyone has a hook up
Yeah I'm looking for 44's too. I actually haven't seen them in any sizes anywhere (I feel like haven had them though) and I'm starting to wonder if it was all in my head or if they didn't end up producing that cw.

EDIT: Nvm, Toto, thanks SB.

Last edited:

Lollie

Reaction score
10 McNairy
10.5 New Balance/Nike
9.5 Red Wing

Should I go for 42 or 43 for CP? Many thanks!

brianoh

Reaction score

Yes I need to know also. Anyone?

I wear 41 in in Achilles. Sized down to 40 in slip ons accounting for the fact that I won't be wearing socks. They're tight around the toes, width wise but length wise they're fine. I'd size normally to Achilles. **** me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads