• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CD's Massive Charity Sale - a Shedload of Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is the fourth in my series of sales to raise money for men's health.

I am in the process of growing the world's worst moustache in the month of Movember, to raise money for men's health, a cause dear to all of us I'm sure. To make the embarrassment worth my while, I'm hoping you gents will dig deep and come to the party. I think you'll find it worth your while too.

I'll be putting up ads in other categories as well, and adding to them through the month, so keep looking around. See my sig for links.

This is how it works:

PAYMENT

1. PM me to let me know what item(s) you want to buy. First to pay receives the item. No holds.

2. Once I have confirmed with you, go to my Movember page.

2. Click the DONATE TO ME button, and make a donation (in $AU) of the price listed for the item(s) in the ad. Paypal is accepted. Let me know as soon as you make the donation.

3. Separately, Paypal me the shipping cost. Please use PAYPAL PERSONAL PAYMENT only. My Paypal address is [email protected].

4. Once I have received donation and shipping, your goods will be sent to you via Registered mail.

SHIPPING

Shipping Costs for a single shirt are as follows:

International, $25, Australia $10

If you want to buy more than one shirt let me know, and I'll work out a quote.

Insurance is not included; please PM me before paying if you want insurance cover.

Melbourne members are welcome to pick up their goods from me.

Most of these shirts will have been altered for my sleeve length: 34" collar to cuff, 25" shoulder to cuff. Some may be a bit longer where I didn't get around to having them shortened.

If you need more info PM me, but please bear in mind this is for charity and I don't really want to be bombarded with detailed questions about items that I am essentially giving away.

So, here we go...

SIZE 17.5 SHIRTS

These three Jantzen shirts were made for me when I was about 17.5" collar, 50" chest, 34" sleeve (IIRC). These have beautiful thick "after-market" MOP buttons added to them, which I bought from member Naturlaut.

1. Jantzen coral with brown tractor stripe, FC. $20

2. Jantzen plain off-white/pale cream, FC. $20

3. Jantzen plain white, FC. $20. SOLD. Thank you!

4. New and Lingwood, FC. $10. SOLD. Thank you!

5. Eton, FC. $10. SOLD. Thank you!

6. Thomas Pink made in Ireland, button cuff. $10. SOLD. Thank you!

7. Zegna button cuff. $20

8. Isaia button cuff, $30

9. Truzzi OCBD, button cuff, breast pocket. $30

SIZE 17 SHIRTS

10. Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece FC. Size 33 sleeve. $10

11. Canali, button cuff, breast pocket. Worn at most once or twice. $30

12. Thin Red Line Savile Row, FC. $15

13. TM Lewin Luxury fabric, FC. $10

14. Domenico Spano for Saks, FC. Tailor-made. $20

15. PRL, Made in Italy. No horsie logo, this is more like the Regent shirts. $10

16. Canali, FC. $10

17. Charles Tyrwhitt "Sea Island", button cuff. $10

18. TM Lewin, FC, Superior 140s fabric. $10

19. Zegna button cuff, breast pocket. $20

Attachments

• isaiashirt.jpg
    isaiashirt.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all the members who pitched in to help raise money for Movember. With your assistance, we have raised around $1500 for treatment of prostate cancer and male depression. It's much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads