• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cars!

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine just got this:
img14859er.jpg

Francesco

Reaction score
wow, nice 360, one of my friends who usually go to tracks (Monza, Misano, Varano) had a black 360 with manual gearbox and a "tuned" Tuby exhaust... absolutely incredible sound
biggrin.gif
the new F430 BTW is much much more aggressive both on style and driving

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the new F430 BTW is much much more aggressive both on style and driving
Mine is incoming - I can't wait red/tan, Daytona seats, black inserts, black carpets, almost every option I will post pics upon arrival
biggrin.gif

Carlo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm old... I traded in the old Jeep Cherokee for a roomier Trooper Limited... like driving a barkalounger.

We save the nice ride for Jill... company benefit of being the "Chief Executive Princess"... she got the black (Anthracite actually) S-Type.... now that's a comfortable and quiet ride. We got that when the little Z3 proved cute but impractical.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go team Honda Civic.

bob

tsloop

Reaction score
Heres a picture of the car I have now, its the red camaro
cars6.jpg
My dream car is definitely a Ferrari F40 but that is a long ways away.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lime Rock F/M races were this weekend. The rain was a shame, but it didn't spoil the fun. Particularly for $15mm GTOs in need of a new front end.
wow.gif
Hey, who let the Gallardo in.? j/k, it beongs to a friend of mine.
smile.gif
Anyway, there were a few spin outs, one 360 Challenge was lost and another badly injured. All in all, however, it was, as always, much fun. Enjoy the pics -
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul1.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul2.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul3.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul4.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul5.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul6.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul7.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul8.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul9.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul10.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul11.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul12.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul13.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul14.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul15.jpg

PHV

Reaction score
Lime Rock F/M races were this weekend. Â The rain was a shame, but it didn't spoil the fun. Â Particularly for $15mm GTOs in need of a new front end. Â
wow.gif
 Hey, who let the Gallardo in.? j/k, it beongs to a friend of mine. Â
smile.gif
 Anyway, there were a few spin outs, one 360 Challenge was lost and another badly injured.  All in all, however, it was, as always, much fun.  Enjoy the pics -
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul1.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul2.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul3.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul4.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul5.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul6.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul7.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul8.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul9.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul10.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul11.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul12.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul13.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul14.jpg
limerockferrarimaseratidaysjul15.jpg
What do you know of a 4 door farrari? A long time ago when my dad was buying a car, there was one in the showroom. Blue if I remember correctly.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Sultan of Brunei had a few sedans made specifically for him that were based on the 456, but to my knowledge none have ever left the country.

He also had a number of 4-door 456 wagons custom-built, and some of those have left the country...

Are you sure it wasn't a Maserati you are thinking of? That would be much more likely.

PHV

Reaction score
The Sultan of Brunei had a few sedans made specifically for him that were based on the 456, but to my knowledge none have ever left the country.  

He also had a number of 4-door 456 wagons custom-built, and some of those have left the country...

Are you sure it wasn't a Maserati you are thinking of?  That would be much more likely.
Positive it was a Farrari...

The salesman pitched my dad on it, but my dad doesn't like to feel like he's climbing into bed when getting in his car... he opted for something less likely to kill him.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is the only picture I have of the 456 sedan, taken in the Sultan's garage.
car_pop09.jpg
The one you are talking about may have been somee kind of aftermarket conversion... There has never been a production Ferrari sedan.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i test drove a maserati quattroporte once, an older model. i was dreaming of it as a 'family car'. the wife thought otherwise.
sad.gif
/andrew

dorian

Reaction score
The roofline and rear door window of the 456 sedan has a suspicious similarity to the Lexus IS300. I wouldn't have noticed had I not seen a caravan of Lexus ricers on my way up to CT earlier.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Kobe Bryant got Lamborghini to make an automatic transmission Diablo for his wife. Anything is possible, all you need is a few autographed lakers duffel bags (full of stacked $100 bills)

PHV

Reaction score
This is the only picture I have of the 456 sedan, taken in the Sultan's garage. Â
car_pop09.jpg
The one you are talking about may have been somee kind of aftermarket conversion... Â There has never been a production Ferrari sedan.
That looked A LOT like it... just in a dark blue...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads