• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Diging the wheels. Seems like a nice package.

I still need to test drive the new M3/4. And I'd like Alfa to hurry the **** up with the Giulia because I'm giving that car some serious consideration.

Beckwith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@GreenFrog, thanks for the offer to hookup a FXX, I will DM you for your bank deets. Should we go with DAT ACH or roll big with DAT Wire.

It is down to a rather bare Q5, with NAV and that is basically it, or the Jeep Grand Cherokee. For the $$$ it comes fully loaded and I found the interior to rather nice. Spartan like my old LR4. I am leasing the car and while I am aware of the reliability issue, the dealership is around the corner and they offer loaners. Gonna roll the dice.

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Isn't most of those things available on a regular M4.

Well the comp package never really dramatically changed the car. The E92's pretty much only tweaked the software and added the 359 style wheels.

The wheels are the GTS wheels and the HP increase aren't available as standalone options. The blacked out bits, sure aftermarket and the suspension tweaks are likely all software on the Adaptive M suspension.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Around here you can order black optics on a normal M3/m4, so no need for aftermarket.

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Around here you can order black optics on a normal M3/m4, so no need for aftermarket.

Shadow line is standard on all M cars. You can in theory step up to Individual, but that program is fairly expensive if all you want are black kidney grilles and side grilles. It's cheaper (at least in the US) to get it from iND or another distributer.

I doubt I'd do Individual for anything other than exterior paint, interior trim and interior upholstery - and even then, likely only if I really liked a particular interior/exterior color combo. I'm not sure how it works for the little exterior trim bits in terms of them requiring full individual or not.

SomethingWitty

Reaction score
The Nissan redesigns are rather.... polarizing. Other than the Rogue, the first gen was bland and the new one is simply average in looks.

I feel the Japanese have really lost the plot with the design of the current lineups. Used to be that the designs we clean, albeit conservative.

Now, the majority of offerings are downright offensive.

The "predator mouth" design throughout the lines of Toyota and Lexus is horrendous. Most of the current line up from both brands actually causes me to get a little upset when I see one on the road.

The abrupt and non-sensical zig-zag lines on most of Nissan's lineup indicate Michael J Fox was head of drafting (oohhhhh).

Even Honda and Acura, the prior epitome of "clean, yet boring" has started stamping random "chrome" trim allover some misguided cubic design language.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads