• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the gas bill will make you cry. i have an S65 (2 less cylinders), sit in much less stop-and-go traffic than you, and i die a little inside everytime the fuel warning light goes on (which is often)

I'd still drive its not like its gonna get less than my current 14mpg... :brick:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I used to get 14mpg on my 540i driving it around town... and I was in college, so that hurt the wallet a bit... :brick: I could probably handle 10mpg of Japanese-priced gas, but I'd be up **** creek without a paddle if the motor goes, or if the SMG clutch is like an annual thing...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
M motors themselves are pretty robust it's just the corollary **** you need to replace over time.

Copped a new vanos solenoid pack last week and the car is a monster again.

Saw a ridiculous matte white new 7 with m-technic kit dumped on 20" matte black wheels in hollywood last week it looked so ******* good, well done my platinum bruvas.

Last edited:

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, nice to have another M Coupe driver on board. Welcome!

My ride, but in Interlagos:

\\

~H

wzjradam

Reaction score
Thank you, and Interlagos is a very nice color. I didn't expect to have a response from another M coupe owner so quickly!

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

E60 is ugly as **** but I'd drive it for 150/mo payment because you ain't gonna get nothin else that cheap and it's fun.

The Wagon is so much better looking, then the sedan.

I don't think I can remember a M5 that I liked the look of, they are great machines, but the styling is a bit. :uhoh:

looks more like a 5 than a 3 lol
they really are taking a page out of audi's design book.

BMW have always looked liked cars per meter, to be honest, so it's nothing new.

Saw a ridiculous matte white new 7 with m-technic kit dumped on 20" matte black wheels in hollywood last week it looked so ******* good, well done my platinum bruvas.

Isn't it an Alpina? I believe I saw some pictures of it somewhere.

off to find them.

Edit:

Found one and you were right.

I don't like white car, but I have admit that looks pretty good.

DSC_04321.jpg

http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=604021

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Don't those bicycle reflectors on the bumper bother you US M coupe guys?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^That's why I got a pre-painted euro bumper from germany when I first got the car, can't stand those unsightly reflectors.

The Wagon is so much better looking, then the sedan.
I don't think I can remember a M5 that I liked the look of, they are great machines, but the styling is a bit. :uhoh:
BMW have always looked liked cars per meter, to be honest, so it's nothing new.
Isn't it an Alpina? I believe I saw some pictures of it somewhere.
off to find them.
Edit:
Found one and you were right.
I don't like white car, but I have admit that looks pretty good.
DSC_04321.jpg

http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=604021

That looks to be the one, I am not a white car fan but two colors I really like are pearl white and this matte white especially at night looks amazing, it was parked outside the w hotel in hollywood ******* looked great. On the contrary I hate matte black even though jet black is my favorite color.

Last edited:

Andrewc2232

Reaction score
It's pretty uncommon to see an M coupe in my part of the country, but there's actually an older Z3 M coupe in town as well as a newer E85 M coupe I see periodically. Both cars are done in silver--not my favorite color for them, but still very smart looking machines.

Actually had a friendly jaunt on the highway with the E85 M late last year. He pulled about half a car length on me, but after that neither of us could pull ahead up to a hair over a hundred, at which point I backed off.

Very striking vehicle with the performance to match. Nice cars.

rollafan

Reaction score
Used to drive:

Charger SRT

Lexus IS (Denver - Company car)
Lexus IS (San Fran - Company car)
Jaguar XFR (Amex cent. $3k discount!! w/ Quicksilver exhaust)

Now:

Corolla (hence rollafan)
Porsche Cayenne Turbo

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

^That's why I got a pre-painted euro bumper from germany when I first got the car, can't stand those unsightly reflectors.

haha, that is so you.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member