• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like the aggressive looks of the current one. As far as SUVs with "real truck" underpinnings, there's also Nissan. They offer one on either side, in terms of size, of the Toyota in the form of the Xterra and Armada. The Xterra is one of the last also available with a manual transmission, though that doesn't sound like it really plays in to your decision.

i remember fiending for a n Xterra because I could get it in a stick shift. But once they told me leather wasn't even a factory option I never looked at at again.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Too bad you don't want a pickup. Tundras are the best.

I actually don't even know what SUV's are body-on-frame construction anymore. The pioneer of this stuff, the Ford Explorer, isn't anymore

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

for some reason driving a manual seems to be a huge deal in the US, stupid americans

TimelesStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I actually don't even know what SUV's are body-on-frame construction anymore. The pioneer of this stuff, the Ford Explorer, isn't anymore

I think it's the Suburban/Tahoe and all derivatives, all Toyotas besides the Highlander (and Lexus derivatives), Expedition/Navigator, theNissans (including the Patrol-based Infiniti) and the Mercedes G.

Faster

Reaction score
New to the forum.
I don't see many pictures on this thread so I'm going to go with a picture of my own.

Proudly owned and well driven M3, I love this thing and my 3rd M3.

On a mission to avoid any and all kind of forced induction motors.

Last edited:

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New to the forum.
I don't see many pictures on this thread so I'm going to go with a picture of my own.

Proudly owned and well driven M3, I love this thing and my 3rd M3.

On a mission to avoid any and all kind of forced induction motors.

KVOKCMm.gif

Last edited:

mike1445

Reaction score
i remember fiending for an Xterra because I could get it in a stick shift. But once they told me leather wasn't even a factory option I never looked at at again.
yea, based the first few comments, I had a look at some Nissans. I wasn't a huge fan of the Xterra to begin, did a quick search and everything looked like a base model, so that's a pass. The Pathfinders just look big for the sake of being big. Also, heinous.

Id love a Tundra, Sequoia, or Land Cruiser but they are all a bit bigger than I really need and i can afford a used 4runner in the top trim without breaking the bank.

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought new winter tires a few weeks ago. I was getting vibration at highway speeds so I brought the car to get the wheels aligned to see if that would fix the problem. Turns out the dealer who installed my tires, installed the tires on one side backwards! :fu:

TimelesStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yea, based the first few comments, I had a look at some Nissans. I wasn't a huge fan of the Xterra to begin, did a quick search and everything looked like a base model, so that's a pass. The Pathfinders just look big for the sake of being big. Also, heinous.

RE: Pathfinders, I don't know how many years back you're looking, but the Armada used to be called "Pathfinder Armada", so just make sure you're not getting those, as those are Sequoia/Landcruiser sized. The last Pathfinder didn't have that weird "bubble" roof and was available with a V8, IIRC.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mike, get a Honda Oddysey and call it a day.

That, or a Huayra. I'll let you take mine for a spin if you want to test drive it first.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member