• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canon Powershot S95 Camera LNIB (Used for ~7 Days)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.dpreview.com/news/1008/10081918canonpowershots95.asp

Selling a like-new Canon S95 Powershot camera. Literally used for 7 days for a trip I took as I needed a compact point-and-shoot. No scratches/marks at all on the camera, it's like it's brand new. Less than ~500 shots taken with the camera. Looking to upgrade to a mirrorless DSLR now that size is less of an issue for me. This camera is arguably the best/most compact point-and-shoot on the market.

10MP w/ excellent sensor
720p HD video recording
28-105mm F2.0-4.9 stabilized lens (Excellent low light capabilities)
Built-in Flash
3.0" LCD
3.8x Optical Zoom
ISO 80-3200
HDMI Mini Connector
Full Manual & RAW Capabilities

Camera comes with original box, manuals, cables, etc. Sells for ~$400 in stores. Avoid the tax, and buy it for $300 (!!!!) shipped CONUS Priority!

Not looking to sell in the $275 and below range, so please keep that in mind if making an offer, thanks.

Please don't hesitate to respond or PM with any questions!

Attachments

• cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$335 Shipped CONUS Price Drop! This is as low as I can go! This thing is basically brand new! Save yourself roughly $85-90!!

Melo

Reaction score
This is no doubt one of the best point-and-shoots but I think you may have overpaid for it (it's on amazon @ ~$350). If you could come down into the 200s I would be interested.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Quote:

+1
While I'm certainly not looking to argue anybody's opinion, it wouldn't make sense for me to sell it in the 200's unfortunately. I would lose far too much money on my investment (especially considering it's practically NIB). However, make me an offer if there is interest... worst that happens is I respectfully decline.

Last edited:

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dropped to $320 OBO. Want to move this! Selling for $360 right now on Amazon. And this is practically BNIB

Chips

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can vouch for just how awesome this camera is. Bang for the buck, you can't beat it even at retail. I did a TON of online research for the best P&S, and the S90 and now the S95, it's next gen, is still the best you buy for the money. Really go for the additional grip for it too, makes it 100x easier to use and it feels more secure in the hand for quick one hand shooting.

Sorry to sound like such an odd plug for someone else's stuff. It doesn't bump his sale, so it shouldn't matter. I'm just a happy S90 owner for 2 years now. If my camera broke today. I'd buy this one to replace it.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can vouch for just how awesome this camera is. Bang for the buck, you can't beat it even at retail. I did a TON of online research for the best P&S, and the S90 and now the S95, it's next gen, is still the best you buy for the money. Really go for the additional grip for it too, makes it 100x easier to use and it feels more secure in the hand for quick one hand shooting.
Sorry to sound like such an odd plug for someone else's stuff. It doesn't bump his sale, so it shouldn't matter. I'm just a happy S90 owner for 2 years now. If my camera broke today. I'd buy this one to replace it.

Thanks, I agree it's by far the best point & shoot (when considering size, cost, features). I'm just looking to move into DSLR now that size isn't a concern to me after my vacation! Got my eye on a Sony NEX 5-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members