• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canada Goose

JurreStassen

Reaction score
Hm I am probably gonna wear a sweater maximum, or a shirt. Defintely not layering up too much because I noticed the jacket is extremely warm. Do you think I should go for size S, I am afraid it will be way too tight around my chest (which is about 99cm wide). I am fairly short thats why the jacket maybe looks really huge on me, I am wondering if a Chateau might look better? because it is a bit shorter?

JurreStassen

Reaction score
With a sweater underneath it and tshirt, and the sweater is pretty thick, prob the thickest I have it fits perfectly around my chest. Im just not sure about the length and whether it makes me look shorter? If I would go for chateau I definitely need M I think. What d you guys say based on the pictures I uploaded?

With just a tshirt it is indeed a bit loose maybe!

chet31

Reaction score
Jurre, I think the coat looks fine. The longer the coat is, the warmer it will be. However, if you think it makes you look shorter, then exchange it. It's an expensive purchase, so keep exchanging it until you are happy with something. My only caution would be that IMO, nobody ever looks fabulous in a parka. It's a coat based on function more than fashion.

Trit

Reaction score
My experiences are about the same as the group think. Got a Chateau a couple of weeks ago after finally giving up on style-first winter jackets since I'm not willing to layer or wear a toque. But, yeah, looks decent enough after taking the patches off, very warm, long enough to wear over a blazer; a fair value at retail. And Chateau's do fit small. As a slim 40, I don't wear a large anything, but a large here fits well, with medium being much too tight even with only a button up.

And you know what? I'm glad to be warm outside.

EDIT: Winterfell steez. I wanted to make a joke about Winterfell steez, what with the fur collar and all. So, yeah, pretend I did that.

Last edited:

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
900€ for a chiliwack, damn I should have kept mine and ebayed it for more than the 200€ I got for it.

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People pay 1300 for CG?

It retails for like 600 here (Chilliwack), you can get a second hand decent condition one for like 300-350 and it also goes on sale at Costco apparently now.

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

People pay 1300 for CG?

It retails for like 600 here (Chilliwack), you can get a second hand decent condition one for like 300-350 and it also goes on sale at Costco apparently now.

A coworker told me the other day that she got a bomber for $475 at Costco. I was surprised.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads