• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

California Appreciation Thread

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I can teach you how to Costco Korean style if you are down. We'll make the most mountainous of onion, ketchup, and mustard mountains.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I have a dude from superfuture who I hope is picking me up from LAX and taking me to Bouchon (0)

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mm84321
I appreciate Santa Barbara. I'll be visiting my cousin who lives there this summer.

I love Santa Barbara. I haven't been in awhile, but last time it was a 3 day epic debaucherous bender followed by a 3 day stint in jail. Fun times. Seriously. It was a great ******* time.

sexandcandy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
I love Santa Barbara. I haven't been in awhile, but last time it was a 3 day epic debaucherous bender followed by a 3 day stint in jail. Fun times. Seriously. It was a great ******* time.

You need to elaborate on this

lol

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's pretty straight forward actually. Partied almost every waking moment in SB from Thursday through early Sunday morning when, for some reason that I'm still uncertain about to this day, I decided to run from the police. Ended with me lowering my shoulder and plowing over a cop, stumbling and then getting lightly beat for a short period of time with their night sticks (pre-taser era). Didn't get out until Tuesday when I was released with a few hundred dollar fine and time served.

You know, typical bad boy ****. /impolyt.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
sounds like my Sundays through Tuesdays, before I clean up and take my woman out for dinners. (2)

MBlocal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
It's pretty straight forward actually. Partied almost every waking moment in SB from Thursday through early Sunday morning when, for some reason that I'm still uncertain about to this day, I decided to run from the police. Ended with me lowering my shoulder and plowing over a cop, stumbling and then getting lightly beat for a short period of time with their night sticks (pre-taser era). Didn't get out until Tuesday when I was released with a few hundred dollar fine and time served.

You know, typical bad boy ****. /impolyt.

Sounds like a typical night in IV. As a current student at UCSB, I can tell you things haven't changed. So much debauchery but amazingly enough, the incoming freshman GPA keeps going up and up...

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBlocal
Sounds like a typical night in IV. As a current student at UCSB, I can tell you things haven't changed. So much debauchery but amazingly enough, the incoming freshman GPA keeps going up and up...

How is the outgoing junior STD ranking? Still #1?

Mr Herbert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when i was young my brother, who is much older than me, lived in the bay area. he flew me over a few times and i always loved going to Sausalito. its been about 20 years since i have been there but i remember thinking thats where i wanted to live when i grew up
laugh.gif
cant imagine its very affordable.

another memorable time was driving at night from San Fransisco to Lake Tahoe in a snow storm. the snowboarding the next day was great. probably not that interesting to resident californians but coming from Australia where we call small hills mountains, it was pretty exciting.

inlove.gif
california

Mr Herbert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FML, just did a real estate search for sausalito and found it i actually could afford to live there. my city has the most over priced property...

any oil and gas jobs in sanfransisco?
tongue.gif

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is the time of year where you can surf, golf and ski/board all in the same weekend.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBlocal

Second this.

I went up to visit some highschool friends at UCSB last year; the **** we do down here is Disney in comparison. At the end of it, it was basically a 3 day blackout.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads