• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The worst of it all? This guy is an SF member and he's following @BrianPore.

This just proves that he is a scam artist who knows quality.
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

MartiniGirl

Reaction score
I would take screenshots of all of the suit/menswear auctions this person has up right now as they look to all be stolen. That should help as evidence that this person is scamming people when you have to argue your case for eBay.

That is a brilliant idea, Dex! Thank you so much! I've been reviewing the "Buying Practices Policy" as well and he's in violation of a few things. Guess I'll point those out as well. I just can't believe he's stealing other peoples work... That's just.. Wrong.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no such thing as non-perfect buyer feedback, that's how.

Well, yes I see what you mean but I have seen "positive" feedback where the message basically calls the guy out for scamming/not paying/etc.

Of course, I hope MG sorts all this out in her favor quickly.

Last edited:

dexconstruct

Reaction score
That is a brilliant idea, Dex! Thank you so much! I've been reviewing the "Buying Practices Policy" as well and he's in violation of a few things. Guess I'll point those out as well. I just can't believe he's stealing other peoples work... That's just.. Wrong.

You can easily take him down for all those auctions, and hopefully you can use all that to either keep the money you got for the suit or get the suit back. I would NOT let eBay take your money and leave you with nothing.

dexconstruct

Reaction score
Well, yes I see what you mean but I have seen "positive" feedback where the message basically calls the guy out for scamming/not paying/etc.

If the seller never looks and this person was actually just paying and then flipping with a stolen listing, it would probably go under the radar. When you start trying to screw people out of stuff like what's happening to MartiniGirl then they get exposed.

MartiniGirl

Reaction score

Of course, I hope MG sorts all this out in her favor quickly.

Thank you, 00. I have actually left the positive feedback claiming someone didn't pay. I despise that they still get the positive though. Why eBay took away leaving negative or neutral feedback for a buyer is beyond me.

If the seller never looks and this person was actually just paying and then flipping with a stolen listing, it would probably go under the radar. When you start trying to screw people out of stuff like what's happening to MartiniGirl then they get exposed.

Agree 1,000% with this. I would've never have thought anything out of the ordinary until I got a return complaint two days after he received the suit. Seemed suspicious. That's what got me into looking at this guys stuff. Otherwise, I never would've known.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would take screenshots of all of the suit/menswear auctions this person has up right now as they look to all be stolen. That should help as evidence that this person is scamming people when you have to argue your case for eBay.

eBay will likely not take down a listing that is using images or a description from another listing that has already ended. I've reported it a couple times when people flipped things they bought from me, and nothing happened. Apparently both listings have to be active.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads