• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's another one for your block lists. Opened an SNAD case stating that the soles were worn and the interior of the sneakers were soiled, both of which were clearly photographed and stated in the listing.

Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 6.00.49 PM.png

Theodoric

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Could you please tell me if these are Grenson Masterpiece? I cant find any information on them

DSC_0549_zpsvp8eaate.jpg

DSC_0552_zpshmxpz1ay.jpg

DSC_0556_zps8hwdshhv.jpg

DSC_0557_zpsxl80mxeo.jpg

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paypal just ruled it in his favor. He got ALL his money back. And he has a $90 brioni shirt that he didn't return. I submitted all the proof I had, including his ebay messages that literally said he'll return two of the three items that he purchased.

Do I have a chance at an appeal?

Thought I'd post an update. I appealed to paypal, literally wrote the same things as I had written earlier, and uploaded the same pdf containing relevant screenshots that I uploaded earlier (basically no new info added). This time, I won and got a full refund for all 3 items from paypal. Funny, because I explicitly wrote that all I wanted was a $90 refund for the one item he kept, not the full $240, but I guess paypal DGAF and refunded me on their end.

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can go doorbell ditch the b!tch if you need me to. My stomping grounds...

Was it just a listing for an item of theirs or did you use a photo from their advertising (stock photo)?

I had Ralph do a Vero request or whatever they call it on a listing I had once but I had used a stock photo.

Edit:
I don’t see Kuhl on the VERO program participants list. I also think it strange that she’s created a new profile using her name, if she’s truly authorized to speak on behalf of the company I’d assume there are some kind of requirements to do so.

Either way, it’s not very kuhl of her to try to prevent your sales.

Last edited:

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can go doorbell ditch the b!tch if you need me to. My stomping grounds...

Was it just a listing for an item of theirs or did you use a photo from their advertising (stock photo)?

I had Ralph do a Vero request or whatever they call it on a listing I had once but I had used a stock photo.

Edit:
I don’t see Kuhl on the VERO program participants list. I also think it strange that she’s created a new profile using her name, if she’s truly authorized to speak on behalf of the company I’d assume there are some kind of requirements to do so.

Either way, it’s not very kuhl of her to try to prevent your sales.

I may have copied and pasted some of the specs from their website. So, their accusation is not unfounded. I was just surprised. I have never heard of the Kuhl police. Thank God they didn't have any Velcro on them.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may have copied and pasted some of the specs from their website. So, their accusation is not unfounded. I was just surprised. I have never heard of the Kuhl police. Thank God they didn't have any Velcro on them.

Did you respond to ask what her issue was? I’m curious as I list a lot of Kuhl products.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you respond to ask what her issue was? I’m curious as I list a lot of Kuhl products.
Yes, and, so far, no reply. They were NWT (I removed them from eBay and sold them on a Facebook group). I didn't "borrow" any of their stock photos. However, eBay listings are full of those. Not sure why I was singled out.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, and, so far, no reply. They were NWT (I removed them from eBay and sold them on a Facebook group). I didn't "borrow" any of their stock photos. However, eBay listings are full of those. Not sure why I was singled out.

I wonder if the think they have the exclusive right to determine who can resell NWT products. This is the same issue I ran into with 2XU a few months ago, if you recall that one.

If you don’t get an actual Vero claim against you, I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member