• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So, the listing still has the photos in the description, which means that the photos are on the Ebay servers. This should be a glitch that Ebay can fix, I would think.

I wouldn't hold your breath. The rep tried to tell me the reason only one photo would come back with a listing revision was because I only ever had one photo in my listings originally. Um...no.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't hold your breath. The rep tried to tell me the reason only one photo would come back with a listing revision was because I only ever had one photo in my listings originally. Um...no.

I’m going through and reuploading pics. I don’t really want the listings improper for any longer than they have to be. I think around 40-50 listings were affected.

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
They are GTC listings. so they auto relist via ebay. The glitch is all over the ebay discussion boards from all sorts of sellers using assorted platforms.

Yeah, that's how I see it too.

Just found and corrected about 30 of mine and keeping a list if item numbers. Not a big deal to reupload the photos just to find the stupid ones that dont have them

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am not home yet but I discussed my recent sale last month and it seemed eBay eventually honored the buyer's request. His claim was paid in full today it appears and I've yet to have the returned goods to show for it. I actually ignored the whole ordeal and let it play out given the circumstances so not sure if I was suppose to pay for the return (even if I had the option I chose not to), which is when the claim was opened I suppose. I have to review prior emails.

I'd be weary of this buyer: luxestudios

Lirum

Reaction score
I know some coding, and I'm having trouble understanding what you are trying to accomplish here. What do you use this for?

yeah that's understandable. these were some adhoc lines and without any documentation. i need this tech for two larger things and both need to be able to search a seller's clothing listings based on measurements, not size.

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
30% seems low especially when the credit is only good on there website. You going to be covering shipping costs as well?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
30% seems low especially when the credit is only good on there website. You going to be covering shipping costs as well?

No, consignor pays shipping.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

youre not thinking the client gets 30% are you? We take 30, they get 70.

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
Why do these always look fake to me but from 2 different people on the same day? Any impute?

image1.jpeg IMG_0786.JPG IMG_0787.JPG IMG_0788.JPG

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member