• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LookingGood

Reaction score
USPS>UPS>FedEx

Also, I'm knocking on wood as I type this but the post office I go to the most is the greatest. Super friendly and helpful people that work there and I've never had a package go missing even though I've never watched them scan one of them. I try to drop off a box of donuts every holiday season to make sure I stay in their good graces and it seems to be working so far. Shoutout to the Northeast Minneapolis USPS.
Donuts is a great way to get ahead in life.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there any good way to win a "doesn't seem authentic" claim. I usually just bend over and take it but this guy is just a dick. Selling display model sunglasses, I don't get paperwork or anything with them. One of his arguments was in regards to the gradient which I've already proved him wrong, second statement was "polarization doesn't seem homogenous so therefore they are fake"

He's already returned them, but I really hate to eat the $15 in shipping. Any chance of winning?
Honestly, without solid provenance, not really.

Last edited:

rhyme

Reaction score
Edit: I actually figured it out but if anyone has any tips or things I may not have thought about please shoot me a message

I worked full time last year and sold on the side. Im trying to figure out if I can generate the Schedule C form I need for my taxes without an accountant. I signed up for GoDaddy but they only import the last 3 months. Does anyone have experience with this that doesnt ind helping. I know I procrastenated on this, but its hard to get excited about taxes. Plus I shouldn't owe anything on top of what I already paid in so I wasn't freaking out too much. Anyways any help would be appreciated before I call an accountant.
I signed up with GoDaddy just recently and it captured all of last year for me. You can also try Quick books as it does the same thing. Wife is using Turbo Tax to do the taxes since the accountants i called all wanted $500-$700 for a joint return. I am still planning to sit down and discuss my scenario just to see if he can earn his fees and save me some money.

Orgetorix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I dislike ups because they try to deliver my package to my door and then take it to a Mexican grocery store for me to pick up which takes 20+ minutes everytime. They're the only delivery service that won't leave with my apartment management.

Have you tried signing up for an online account with them and setting delivery instructions through the site?

I did that and left instructions for them to leave boxes at my door when I'm not home, and they do it 99% of the time now. They used to leave me paper notices all the time before I did it.

Pierson v Post

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BLOCK LIST addition: star81keath

He bought a used tie in flawless condition for $15. I never heard a peep from him, I just noticed his feedback:

iconNeu_16x16.gif
OLD tie - worthless Seller: (me)
(
iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
)
During past month
-- (Marie Alice Sybard) --

So I checked his feedback left for others:

Feedback Left for When
iconNeu_16x16.gif
old shoes... Seller:
rileyclothingresale (
iconBlueStar_25x25.gif
)
During past month
-- --
iconPos_16x16.gif
wrong size and you where very cool about it thanks you Seller:
codyjamesclothier (
iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
)
During past month
-- --
iconPos_16x16.gif
Good fast shipp thanks! Seller:
goodwill-wi-books (
iconShootPrpl_25x25.gif
)
During past month
-- --
iconPos_16x16.gif
wrong size and they where very nice about it :) Seller:
goodwill_industries_of_san_francisco (
iconShootRed_25x25.gif
)
During past month
-- --
iconNeu_16x16.gif
Very Dated time from the 80's or something.. Seller:
shirtoffmyback2013 (
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
During past month
-- --
iconNeu_16x16.gif
OLD tie - worthless Seller: me
(
iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
)
During past month
-- --
iconNeu_16x16.gif
ONly one pair are wearable - the other are not cut right and worthless Seller:
maggshop_com (
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
During past month
-- --
iconNeu_16x16.gif
OLD TIE - this is throw away - wasted money Seller:
tuti1968 (
iconGreenStar_25x25.gif
)
During past month

iconPos_16x16.gif
Authentic?! Doesnt appear so Seller:
fridays_jewelry (
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
During past month
-- --
iconPos_16x16.gif
worn shirt but ok -- $100 retail pleeeeeze... Seller:
us2015-afeer (
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
During past month
-- --
iconNeu_16x16.gif
very tiny Seller:
pacpawn (
iconShootPrpl_25x25.gif
)
During past month
iconNeu_16x16.gif
not compatible with xbox one- wasted money seller refused to cxl auction Seller:
quantum_mechanic (
iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
)
More than a year ago

• Reply by quantum_mechanic (Sep-15-15 16:35):
    Wanted me to cancel his winning bid AFTER he won the auction b/c he changed mind
-- --
iconPos_16x16.gif
ok- didnt see that it was a compression shirt in listing Seller:
onecarnation (
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
More than a year ago
-- --
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Falsely Listed in title ... Be sure to read his fine print! Ebay agreerefunded Seller:
kle3660 (
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
More than a year ago

• Reply by kle3660 (Sep-15-15 19:53):
    you buy it, I did not ask you to buy it !? you need to remove negative feedback
-- --
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Counterfit Item - worthless Seller:
nikipie01 (
iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif
)
More than a year ago

• Reply by nikipie01 (Sep-15-15 19:38):
    Theres always one IDIOT you just cant please
-- --
iconNeg_16x16.gif
Nothing Vintage about it. Car Rag Seller:
charryalex713 (
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
More than a year ago
-- --
iconPos_16x16.gif
great pics -old used item.. car rag Seller:
ander-trading (
iconGreenStar_25x25.gif
)
More than a year ago
iconNeu_16x16.gif
Shirt is very worn- nice rag for car detailing at this point Seller:
bcpohlhaususa (
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
More than a year ago
-- --
iconPos_16x16.gif
Great Sales Book Seller:
goodwillbks (
iconShootRed_25x25.gif
)
More than a year ago
-- --
iconNeu_16x16.gif
Shirt was tailored and shortened. Unwearable. Seller:
tylersmith813 (
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
More than a year ago
-- --

--
iconPos_16x16.gif
Nice shirt worn more than it appears Seller:
tylersmith813 (
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
More than a year ago
-- --
iconNeu_16x16.gif
Refunded but wanted the shirt- that another seller was to return- beware Seller:
tia-m (
iconShootYllw_25x25.gif
)
More than a year ago

It looks like his actual Positive feedbacks were for people who gave him partial refunds on complaints, too....

Last edited:

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buyers remorse for sure. Call EBay pronto.

Pierson v Post

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Buyers remorse for sure. Call EBay pronto.

I just spoke to Rob, who told me that there are "no criteria" here that he can use to remove it! I asked him to look at the scores of the same Nasty feedback he's left for others. Rob said he is "reporting him", but still can't remove it. What a bunch of horse ****.

Last edited:

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just spoke to Rob, who told me that there are "no criteria" here that he can use to remove it!  I asked him to look at the scores of the same Nasty feedback he's left for others.  Rob said he is "reporting him", but still can't remove it.  What a bunch of horse ****.

Not acceptable. "Rob" is either a newbie or a douche. Any rational person can see that guy's pattern of abuse. You can get that removed.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Not acceptable. "Rob" is either a newbie or a douche. Any rational person can see that guy's pattern of abuse. You can get that removed.

it is old - its preowned - validated to listing.
It is not worthless, he paid a price for it - it has worth - contradictory to listing.

Serious.

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When you receive a best offer from a buyer, you're looking through their feedback and see positive comments from at least 6 different members of this thread and the thrift thread. I love this community.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medoctruyenfull