• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brigade - Affiliate Thread

wraith

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
you're coming off as a total dick, no offense.
smile.gif

you can't be a dick and have a business.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought this. It seems a little weird to insult your customers when you're trying to grow a business.

justin hustle

Reaction score
clearly you missed the point

the point is simple

you only see one side of the story every single time, i dont have the time to defend us on a daily basis.

in addition, its the internet, no one seems to ever talk about all the good service, etc they recieve.

so thats all im going to say. ill just start posting the screen captures of when i issue credits, so theres no issue anymore.

and the inventory will be about 7x more accurate starting in feb. so that will end any other issue, especially since we are not doing ANY special orders anymore

not trying to be a dick. more like just "matter-a-fact-ly."

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I've never dealt with Brigade, but after having been on the forum for a few months and reading a ton of posts before deciding who to order from, I decided that it definitely should not be Brigade.

It seems like most of the people are pretty satisfied with him, but anytime someone has a problem, this guy pawns it off on someone else. "Don't talk to me, we got dicked by B.son... and s2a... and these guys... and those guys"

Dude seriously, to run a business you need to man up. Take some blame for some mistakes. A lot of people are going to respond better to "oh i'm sorry man, ******** that up" than they are when you give them the runaround.

Man. The. ****. Up.

dougie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
People praise self edge, denimbar and peasant all the time. Those threads are like big circle jerks.

yeah, i was gonna say. no other affiliate thread here is close to the shitstorm this one is. i've ordered from several forum affiliates based on the feedback in their respective threads; i won't order from brigade for the same reason.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The time I ordered from Brigade I had a PM exchange with Justin about holding an item and he was very responsive and quick to help. Shipped it out later that same day.

justin hustle

Reaction score
any single person that thinks im attempting to pawn off something on someone else has never dealt with us or me.

what i have never made public is the simple fact of some serious inter-company issues involving honest, accountability and most importantly, lack of responsibility.

from hence forth, i am the only one who will ever help you on web store things. end of story, and end of topic.

so, i can apologize only for how short ive been on this site lately.

i think that youll see in the coming months all the issues you could have will be gone.

if you have an issue currently, just email me, dont post it here. mainly because i cant reference it to help solve it unless you give me personal info you dont want on here.

and, i cannot talk you out of buying from whomever you choose to, nor would i ever try to. but there are very many people who have never had a single issue with us, nor us with them.

the small tiny issues people are having have mainly came from communication breakdowns, and that is something i find very troublesome on our end especially.

so rest assured, i am making all the moves necessary to fix these things.

grooveholmes

Reaction score
I've ordered from pretty much all the SF affiliates except for (WW, Dressspace, and Uncle Otis) and never had any issues with Brigade. In fact I found the service to be quite good. Communication has been great, and the site has improved leaps and bounds. Running an online shop is a learning process and **** happens. Re-reading the old posts on this thread is funny to me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so I can't comment on their experience. But these guys are great, as are most of the other affiliates here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads