• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Briefcase Appreciation thread

KA1555

Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
Does anybody know who makes this bag and how I can acquire it?

bag.jpg

Well if it isn't Chuck Bass. No, I don't know who makes his bag, but trust me, it is damn near impossible to find most of the stuff worn by him on the show.

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JeffsWood
Not much here - just a beat up Coach bag:

img0433kj6.jpg

Nice bag, Jeff. But then again, I would be inclined to like it
smile.gif

20081111-5.jpg

How long have you had yours?

alflauren

Reaction score
I really like that last Coach bag in brown. I have the same model in Navy, and it's held up very well. I wish it was still available, although there are comparable current models.

alflauren

Reaction score
Originally Posted by athletics
This is a very good question. I was surprised to see nearly all the students at a semi-elite MBA school carrying the same generic laptop bag, during a recent visit. These guys must of had some serious school pride, because had the school insignia on it, was very generic and black canvas.

I think you can get a nice canvas bag and would prefer the looks of one over a cheap leather bag, just so you can say its made of leather.

I want to get a new briefcase/laptop bag, but also don't want to look feminine. Its not been an easy search.

Most people in my program just have a soft case for the laptop and throw it in with the rest of their books. I hate to say it, but I also must choose function over form. I have a Spire laptop backpack which typically carries about 30 pounds of books, notes, and other stuff along with the laptop.

That said, I can't say enough good things about the Spire backpacks. They are made out of a similar material as seatbelts, and I have had the same one of their bags for 4+ years. It's been all over the world, and to and from class hundreds of times, and still looks as good as new.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How did you find that bag? I like it a lot...
worship.gif

Were you looking for any particular brands?

Originally Posted by agavilanes
Not sure if this belong here but...

brief1.jpg

brief2.jpg

Just bought from e-bay for about 30 bucks. Holding my breath until it arrives...

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My first nice bag: no-name document case from ebay, made in Walsall England of bridle leather (not as useful as I thought, much smaller than it looks).

document_case.jpg

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up this GoldPfeil Attache this week. Its vintage and in very good condition with minimal wear. Although I may put it on B&S since I'm really wanting to get some dollars together to get a Saffiano leather case.
photo_1_edited.jpg
photo_2_edited.jpg
photo_3_edited.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads