• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BNWOB $2600 Ferragamo/Tramezza Special Edition 'Genova' 100% Hand-Made Wholecut Painted-Wingtip Spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlithyButler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+ PRICE NOW INCLUDES WORLDWIDE TRACKED POSTAGE

+ If desired; I am also willing to bear the cost of paying a (superb) local cobbler for the addition of affixing Vibram "DM"rubber top-soles (the very thinnest model in order to maintain elegance, but still with a finely patterned tread for added grip) before posting out to the buyer.

Hi,
here for sale I have these sublime and uniquely styled shoes, Tramezza Special Edition "Genova", reputed to be manufactured for Ferragamo by bespoke shoemaker Paolo Scafora, Napoli. Entirely hand-made from the finest leather available, with an elegant but restrained almond shaped toe. It has been made in a very sleek Wholecut, but with a hand-painted black/brown 'pseudo' Wingtip-Spectator style, the model has now been long discontinued.

I bought these right here on StyleForum from @jreigen , see here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/511101/12-19-final-price-drop-nwob-salvatore-ferragamo-tramezza-special-edition-7-5ee-retail-2-600
and they were originally sourced from the US Outlet store Nordstrom Rack. As they have been on display they have minor superficial surface marks to the leather (easily ameliorated with shoe conditioning cream).

Together with the added shipping from the US to the UK I paid $700 + import costs (20% VAT 5% Duty). They are still in exactly the same new condition I received them (tried only on a wool carpet), as such I'm looking to get back what I paid.

Selling only very reluctantly, as frustratingly they are just the slightest bit too large for me. I've now tried them on several times to try and convince myself otherwise (as I love the style, not to mention the quality) and although the fit is significantly closer than the other pair I have listed (SE model "Milano" Derby Brogues) it is still just a shade too loose on walking for me to justify the expense when they're not quite right for my feet. I'm hesitant to let them go, as aside from the workmanship and being long discontinued, this style combination is so distinctive I know there will not be another chance of getting them in a more suitable size (these are the smallest I have found in any sales listings around the web).

Note on colour: I have tried to show the colouring of the leather under different light; some of the photos are done with camera flash only, others taken under low natural light only (overcast/cloud) - please also see the SF listing I bought them from for additional photos.

Size & Fit

These are stamped as Size 7 1/2 EE.

With Ferragamo sizing, they are in line with a UK Size 7 to 7.5; and they would approximate as an EU 41 to 41.5 and US 8 to 8.5. Please see the following detailed taken measurements below for reference:

Outsole Measurements:
Heel to Toe Length: 11 11/16 " / 29.7 cm
Width at Forefoot Widest Point: 4 1/16 " / 10.4cm

*​

I am completely new to selling on StyleForum, but I have fifteen years of eBay Feedback available to view for references.

Any further queries don't hesitate to get in touch & thanks for looking

Attachments

• DSC06364.JPG
    DSC06364.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 54
  • DSC06242.JPG
    DSC06242.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 69
  • DSC06243.JPG
    DSC06243.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 63
  • DSC06244.JPG
    DSC06244.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 76
  • DSC06251.JPG
    DSC06251.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 71
  • DSC06252.JPG
    DSC06252.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 70
  • DSC06254.JPG
    DSC06254.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 71
  • DSC06274 - Copy.JPG
    DSC06274 - Copy.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 61
  • DSC06334.JPG
    DSC06334.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 62
  • DSC06335.JPG
    DSC06335.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 44
  • DSC06354.JPG
    DSC06354.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 104
  • DSC06360.JPG
    DSC06360.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads