• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BNIB HUGE Closet Cleaning Part II: Lidfort Size UK8/US9

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhuynh

Reaction score
Great deals on some great shoes. Moving shoes that just didn’t quite work for me. These are great finds and excellent prices. All are brand new, unworn, except the G&G Windsor (monkstraps). All prices include shipping in CONUS. Will ship international for additional cost. Willing to consider trade for shoes in US 7.5 wide width (e.g, G&G 7F, EG 7F, or Lobb 6.5 EE) or EG Galway 7E. If you have something in shell, I'd be interested as well. Lidfort Oxford 8 (marked size) fits like a US 9 in black calf. Washed leather look. These are brand new in box. Never been worn. Great looking black captoes. Great staple, black shoe. Shoes come in original box with Lidfort shoe bag. Retail: $900+ Asking: $275
vds2.jpg

mpeg.jpg

of71.jpg

w1m9.jpg

erqq.jpg

24id.jpg

Paul Smith boots UK 7.5 fits like a US 8.5/9 in black calf. These are brand new. Never been worn. Shoes come Paul Smith shoe bag. Retail: $695+ SOLD
3l9j.jpg

2kqo.jpg

mwtl.jpg

7xdz.jpg

k86b.jpg

Gaziano & Girling Walkton UK 7.5E/US 8D in vintage oak and dark brown pin grain calf. Last: DG70 These are brand new in box. Never been worn. Beautiful full brogue oxford with two types of leather. Shoes come in original box with G&G shoe bags and polishing cloth. Retail: $1125 SOLD Gaziano & Girling Westbury UK 7.5E/US 8D in black calf. Last: TG73 These are brand new in box. Never been worn. Great looking black wholecuts. Great staple, black shoe. A workhorse. Shoes come in original box with G&G shoe bags and polishing cloth. Retail: $1240 SOLD Gaziano & Girling Windsor UK 8E/US 8.5D in vintage oak calf. Last: MH71 Beautiful monkstraps in great condition. Worn less than 5 times and always stored with shoe trees and in shoe bags. Shoes come in original box with G&G shoe bags and polishing cloth. Retail: $1125 SOLD

Attachments

• 20131118PaulSmith1.jpg
    20131118PaulSmith1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 72
  • 20131118Walkton3.jpg
    20131118Walkton3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
  • 20131118Westbury2.jpg
    20131118Westbury2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
  • Lidfort1.jpg
    Lidfort1.jpg