• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Swimsuits

J'aimelescravates

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Add me to the Parke and Ronen fan list.
I live in a relatively tropical climate and so have a lot of swimwear. I find myself, out of 15 or so swimsuits, frequently reaching for my P&R's. The fit is perfect and I really can't find anything wrong with the material.
The other brands that I wear don't get much love here @ SF so I won't mention them.

Cut wise, I like square cut swimwear that ends upper or mid thigh.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
theres some really cool throwback billabongs that are released each year.. there about 6 in and are perfect imo

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by underwearer
2" just seems like they would be too short. I hate long shorts too but Im no Daniel Craig so I can't rock the 2". Here's a pic of a normal dude trying to rock james bond trunks Trunks can definitely be too revealing: He doesn't look horrible but this is not a good look for me, 2" longer would be ideal.

jamesbondtrunks.jpg

Isn't this that troll from the T-Nation forum?

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BBSLM
I see no point in buying an expensive bathing suit.

http://store.americanapparel.net/rsapm401.html?cid=175

these look OK, fits kind of odd. The parke and ronens can be had for $50 on ebay, so they aren't super expensive AND you dont need more than 1 or 2 shorts at most to last years and years.

If these AA fit me nice and slim Ill be all over it.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zbip
...go on...i am intrigued

I looked for the thread but I couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure it's him though. He came on this bodybuilding forum and was like "hey, look at me" and I'm sure you can guess the reaction it got. Most of his poses were much more like strange still frames of pelvic thrusts

J'aimelescravates

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BBSLM
I see no point in buying an expensive bathing suit.

http://store.americanapparel.net/rsapm401.html?cid=175

Construction. It'll last more than one season
Uniqueness. Less likely that you'll see other people on the beach/pool/boat with the same suit on.

Still, if I see an "inexpensive" one whose pattern or design I like, I'll pick it up. I try not to completely disregard an entire category due to one subjective reason.

Lagrangian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yet more proof that rocking Grigoperlas should only be attempted if one has the body for it. Not to hate on the dude in the pics, but those trunks don't really flatter his physique at all.

janyropal

Reaction score
According to my experience Speedo jammers (tight, knee length type trunks) are a general favorite, both brand and type, but TYR has some really good suits too. You can go anywhere from full leg and full body to speedo or jammer, so you will have to find a suit that fits your needs and price range. Speedo I know can have some really good sales if you search their site.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member