• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Besnard - Official Affiliate Thread

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are pleased to introduce the latest addition to our shirt collection - the White Poplin Spread Collar Shirt. Our pursuit of the perfect broadcloth led us to the discovery of a poplin with a remarkable 120s two-ply thread count. This luxurious fabric has a bit more weight than the average poplin, resulting in a crisp shirt with a silky smooth touch.

Besnard_Shirts_WhitePoplin_Fullview_700x.jpg

More new products will follow in the coming weeks.

Jazzthief

Reaction score
So, how did the first round of made-to-order go? Unfortunately, I could not participate, but I am interested in hearing about the experience of others.

MaE

Reaction score
I have no pictures of me wearing the two pair of cavalry twill trousers that I have ordered via Victor’s MTO offer, but they definitely are superb.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anybody speak on the sport coats? If possible, how they compare fit wise to something like a Berg & Berg?

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So, how did the first round of made-to-order go? Unfortunately, I could not participate, but I am interested in hearing about the experience of others.
It's probably best to hear the experiences of customers directly

But I wanted to give a small update on the MTO service. Unfortunately, the development of the MTO service on the website is taking much longer than expected.

The good news is that the MTO service will be available in 5 spring summer fabrics (a medium-weight peached cotton drill)

Next to that, we will also offer an MTO service for shirts, available in some beautiful Thomas Mason fabrics.

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can anybody speak on the sport coats? If possible, how they compare fit wise to something like a Berg & Berg?
I'm not aware of the fit of other brands, but if you need help with sizing. Let me know.

Spring Summer tailoring will be available in 3-4 weeks

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We are pleased to introduce the latest addition to our shirt collection - the White Poplin Spread Collar Shirt. Our pursuit of the perfect broadcloth led us to the discovery of a poplin with a remarkable 120s two-ply thread count. This luxurious fabric has a bit more weight than the average poplin, resulting in a crisp shirt with a silky smooth touch.

Besnard_Shirts_WhitePoplin_Fullview_700x.jpg

More new products will follow in the coming weeks.
This in sky blue please!

Jazzthief

Reaction score
It's probably best to hear the experiences of customers directly

But I wanted to give a small update on the MTO service. Unfortunately, the development of the MTO service on the website is taking much longer than expected.

The good news is that the MTO service will be available in 5 spring summer fabrics (a medium-weight peached cotton drill)

Next to that, we will also offer an MTO service for shirts, available in some beautiful Thomas Mason fabrics.
Any estimate on the launch?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not aware of the fit of other brands, but if you need help with sizing. Let me know.

Spring Summer tailoring will be available in 3-4 weeks
Mostly interested in comparisons amongst brands. As stands, I'm probably sized out of the tailoring options, but as you know, measurements don't always tell the entire story.

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any estimate on the launch?
If all goes well the trouser MTO program will launch in 3-4 weeks, shirt MTO program in 5-6 weeks.

I will make sure to post here once it's available

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any update when the new tailoring will be available?
We are introducing 3 new sport coats this season. I expect to receive them next week, they will probably be available online in two weeks.

Next week, Spring Summer trousers will launch. Together with our MTO trouser program.

I will definitely share it here when they're available.

MaE

Reaction score
Can you share some deets about the sport coats?

Also, what did you finally decide for the trouser MTO program? How much fabrics are you going to offer?

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can you share some deets about the sport coats?

Also, what did you finally decide for the trouser MTO program? How much fabrics are you going to offer?
I will share some pictures of the jackets next week when they're in, it's better to show than tell

The MTO trouser program will be available in 3 flannels, 2 cavalry twills and 6 medium weight cotton drill.

For all future ready-to-wear collections, I will buy extra fabric for the MTO program. I received a lot of requests for a restock of frescos so I guess that's next.

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Besnard - 20230401 - 24.jpg

This season's trousers are now available in our webshop. Cut from a 3-ply peached cotton drill by Brisbane Moss, which has become our quintessential all-season cotton fabric. We were particularly drawn to its slightly heavier weight, which not only adds durability but also ensures that the trousers maintain their shape well over time. Available in navy, tobacco and cream.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LanaBurrell