• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Band of Outsiders

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't really see anything exclusive about the white and blue oxfords. They're the all season basics, and I know they're available in a lot of places because I have both colors and I bought them elsewhere.

I was wondering the same thing! Those are probably the most classic BoO pieces you can get. They're of course awesome.

thomaspaine

Reaction score

The inside out and trapped pocket polos are kind of ridiculous. So is the pocket-turned-on side look they were doing.
I love their polos, I have a ton, and a few are trapped pocket, I've had people ask me "what happened to the pocket" and I've just had to say "uh its the style."
Same with the inside-out, I don't have one but I feel like people would just be telling me my shirt is inside-out.
I love BoO but some of their "subversive" **** is just silly.

Same here. That P&B hoodie looks rad but the reverse seams look silly to me, and not in a good way. I don't need people constantly asking me why I'm wearing my sweatshirt inside out.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

this shirt is made in the US while all their other polos are MIJ. i'd guess the fabric is cheaper than the a-girls fabric used on the rest of the polos too.

Their first and seconds season was all A-Girls MIJ. They have since made a ton in Italy.

hideout

Reaction score
that seems a bit odd since the the mij construction/fabric was such a huge selling point of those polos. i guess that's just them trying to cut costs, like the plastic buttons they've been using recently (though i really like the way they look on a lot of shirts...)

apparition

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest good places to find BoO blazers in xsmall sizes? I already know of LVR, opening ceremony.

hideout

Reaction score
i'd look at south willard, barney's, maybe aloha rag and mr. porter too. none of them have anything right now since it's in between seasons but i think those would be your best bets. xs is a real pain ********** to find.

also i sent you a pm but it never got answered, is your striped blue oxford still for sale? :)

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, and i'm sure i've mentioned this before, but the only place to buy BoO is at Loehmanns. I don't want any of the other fantastic retail spots to lose business, but, Loehmanns usually stocks current season stuff at 40-60% off automatically. plus loehmanns has incredible coupon stacking.

i've been to loehmanns in beverly and loehmanns in the hood (reseda) and each time i've walked away with button ups at $65, ties at $40 and shorts/pants at $50-70. towards end of season they have this purple label that brings things down even further. they also stock blazers, jackets, etc.

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ Am I looking at the wrong website or is it a store only thing?

it's only in stores and not all of their stores. many of them don't carry BoO and the ones that do don't all have the same pricing.

Last edited:

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ does anyone know which stores stock it? feel free to PM
smile.gif
beverly center has an entire back room dedicated to italian cuts. ive seen tons of coming soon, some yohji, rag and bone, walter van beirendonck, etc.
in sunglasses i've seen jil sander, rayban, raf simons, linda farrow.. a lot of it comes and goes very quickly, but ive never seen a short supply of BoO

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ i think this means you need to proxy :inlove: pretty please

seriously that's awesome though, take advantage of it. the Loehmann's in nyc are pretty horrible. It has a stock of guess jeans and hugo boss.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, shut up & take our money!!

BoO XS??

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.